Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You have a huge cock, for certain bigger than mine. Your soft cock is very thick.
But if you post a measurement picture, at least try to measure correctly, like i try to.(http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/63373d1243378934-some-pictures-me-non-gold-measure.jpg).
I don't wanna come off as an ass, but it annoys me that people always have to augment their measurements. 20cm (8") is huge by anybodies real life standards. 24cm would be freak and I am not sure i ever have seen one (Mandingo could come close, but I can't think of anyone else).
Stay real.

Last edited:

D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Sexy Member
Media
You have a huge cock, for certain bigger than mine. Your soft cock is very thick.
But if you post a measurement picture, at least try to measure correctly, like i try to.(http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/63373d1243378934-some-pictures-me-non-gold-measure.jpg).
I don't wanna come off as an ass, but it annoys me that people always have to augment their measurements. 20cm (8") is huge by anybodies real life standards. 24cm would be freak and I am not sure i ever have seen one (Mandingo could come close, but I can't think of anyone else).
Stay real.

um ok, i wasnt arguing anything and i have more measurement pics in my gallery and i did measure correctly . What's the deal?

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
um ok, i wasnt arguing anything and i have more measurement pics in my gallery and i did measure correctly . What's the deal?

Umm, look at the picture again. The last number i see under thumb is a four. So an upper estimation would be 21cm. Why not start at 0?
I can't see the pictures in your galleries as a i am no gold member. So i can't comment on them.