More threats from Iran

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_jacknapier, Jun 4, 2008.

1. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted on Monday that Muslims would uproot "satanic powers" and repeated his controversial belief that Israel will soon disappear, the Mehr news agency reported.
    "I must announce that the Zionist regime (Israel), with a 60-year record of genocide, plunder, invasion and betrayal is about to die and will soon be erased from the geographical scene," he said.
    "Today, the time for the fall of the satanic power of the United States has come and the countdown to the annihilation of the emperor of power and wealth has started."

Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

WOAH, this is scary! I sure hope our next president is willing to sit down with this guy and work out our differences! I'm sure he's a reasonable guy once you get to know him, but he sure has been saying some upsetting things right about now! He's probably feeling really misunderstood. :frown1:

2. Flashy

Gold Member

uh oh...the Iran-Israel thread has re-opened LOL.

enter a certain poster to tell us that Iran is in fact not led by radical Islamists and there is no reason why they should not have nuclear weapons.

:rolleyes:

3. D_Portelay Porquesword

Genesis 12:3

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Iran should leave well enough alone. We all know that ain't gonna happen now is it?

Hillary was saying today that both she and Obama agree that America will always stand with Isreal. Whew!

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    ISRAEL is GODS chosen tribe...they will not be defeated, take it to the bank...

5. Flashy

Gold Member

you would have Looooooooooved the "Is War between ISrael and Iran Inevitable" thread... LOL....unfortunately, it is closed now, but you can of course still read it

http://www.lpsg.org/89845-war-inevitable-between-iran-israel.html

Draft saved Draft deleted