More trouble for RJ

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by smally, May 26, 2006.

1. smally

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Part Three: Final Treatment?

“You came, didn’t you”, Laura said right in front of the shocked young waitress. I looked shocked and was speechless from embarrassment. “Didn’t you?”, she repeated... “yes”, I said, watching for a reaction. The waitress’ jaw was open, she looked amazed. She whispered something to Laura, then took the order. I went to the b o y’ s room to clean up.

I went in the stall and dropped my pants, pulled open the waistband of the pink silk panties and saw my small penis in a tiny pool of cum. I wiped up and returned to the table just as the food was being delivered. “Who has the junior breakfast?”, the waitress asked before the three of them laughed. My cheeks burned as she put the little plate in front of me.

We finished eating and left to go shopping. I wondered what they had planned for me. In the car, Laura told me we needed an accurate measurement, I automatically got hard. I took out my little penis in the backseat of the car and Laura reached back and took the details – 5.0 by 4.4 around. Laura and Carole laughed and high-fived, before writing it down.

The first stop was the drug store, for little condoms. I was told to ask the salesclerk for the small condoms. I had been so embarrassed already, that I could endure one more embarrassment. I approached the woman (a pretty red haired woman in her early 40’s) and asked for the condoms, she led me to a display with several types and sizes. She picked out two types and read the back of the boxes. “What size do you need?”, she asked in a professional tone. “5 long by 4 1 / 2 inches around”, I replied. Laura corrected me, “you mean 4 3 /4 by 4, don’t you honey?” The woman made a little joke, “men, always trying to exaggerate to impress us”, she said. It didn’t bother me that my size was announced to a stranger, what scared me was – that the new measurement told me that they weren’t done taking away my size.

From there, we went to several shops and finally back home. Once inside, Laura told me to wash-up and come into the kitchen. I did as she said and entered the room nude. Carole handed me the milkshake and I drank it – chalky. “Sit in the chair with your hands at your side”, Laura told me. I did as ordered and offered no resistance at all as the gel was applied. My mind was racing – “at least I fought back before, now I’m just letting them do it”, I thought. “but I know my resistance is futile”, I rationalized. Once again, I felt the tingles – this time, not as intense. I didn’t pass out this time either, the girls were pleased and Laura told me I passed the test. She told me how happy she was that I gave up to her- willingly let her take away more size from my already tiny penis. She measured me again – 4.8 long and 4.1 around, kissed me on the mouth and said “I’m so proud of you honey – now go brush your teeth and get to bed, you have a busy day at work tomorrow”.

2. climber

climber Member

we seem to have alot of humiliation themed stories lately...

3. pervasiveone

pervasiveone Active Member

Albums:
    I agree..... it's kinda wierd how much people like them.

Embarassed by teen is another one. I just write it...people like it.... not necissarily my thing.

4. babyryan

babyryan New Member

more!!

5. babyryan

babyryan New Member

more please this story is amazing

Draft saved Draft deleted