More TV Bulges / VPL

joesebb28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The movie "Everyone Says I Love You" Woody Allen's muiscal film.... theres a scene shot in Venice with Julia Roberts and a guy who is jogging around the city - he come across julia and he's jogging on the spot and quite clearly he's going comando and I think he must be very proud of what beneath the shorts - Gets me everytime I see it. Check it out.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Remember Bob Crane from Hogan's Heroes? Not in syndication now I don't think, but that handsome stud had a mouth-watering bulge in many of his
scenes. I was shocked when he was murdered almost 30 years ago. What a great-looking hunk of man!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember "Thats My Mama " too. yes..Clifton Davis had a huge package down his pant leg almost all the time! I remember eve at a young age being mesmerized by it..you almost can't take your eyes off it! the show should have been called Thats My Cock and Balls"

John Ritter always showed good junk in Threes Company. So

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone remember the AT&T commercials back in the 80's (I think) with Cliff Robertson. In one of them there were a bunch of mirrors and he
came out, dressed in a dark suit with tan pants. Now, you talk about
a cock bulge....wow! I remember always getting a hard-on whenever
I'd see that handsome stud in that commercial. I've seen him in a few movies like J.W. Coop and he looked incredible in those blue jeans....what a thick piece of man meat he was sporting! I'd love to see that AT&T commercial again. Any link or site to that? Please???

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember Bob Crane from Hogan's Heroes? Not in syndication now I don't think, but that handsome stud had a mouth-watering bulge in many of his
scenes. I was shocked when he was murdered almost 30 years ago. What a great-looking hunk of man!

Bob Crane videotaped most of his sexual liaisons. After his death, his heir (maybe his son?) sold the tapes online. He may have showed a bulge, but in reality, not so much. Attached are caps.

I also posted a pic of him in Vintage Film Stars Nude thread some time back.

Attachments

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thank you, RobinSF. Hey, that is still a very nice-looking cock on
the late Mr. Crane, God rest his soul. I'd have enjoyed sucking it, especially considering the handsome stud it was attached to. Do you know if he had some kind of surgical procedure to increase his size? It seems like on the TV movie about him he had gone to have an enlargement and showed his "new and improved" tool to his cohort, John Carpenter. Maybe these photos were taken before his addition.

It is believed by many that Carpenter was his killer but they never found enough evidence to convict him. Somewhere I read Carpenter reached a point where he wanted to be Crane's lover...(?)

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Peter Brown from THE LAWMAN

japanese&

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
I've been watching old episodes of Surfside 6 with Van Williams and Troy Donahue. It's about these detectives who live in a house boat in Miami. They are always wearing tight bathing suits. Lots of impressive bulges, especially from big Van. He went on to star in the Green Hornet.

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a kid I fell in love with Lloyd Bridges, the undersea explore on 'Sea Hunt'. He used to wear speedo type bathing suits and showed a nice bulge. His famous sons have inherited his good looks... perhaps the bulge...

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try The Hardy Boys Mysteries (both Parker and Shaun), Bonanza (Michael Landon) and esp MASH seasons 1-3 Wayne Rogers

I think Michael Landon probably needs his own thread. There are lots of photos out there with his incredible bulge like this one:

Michael Landon Photos

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a kid I fell in love with Lloyd Bridges, the undersea explore on 'Sea Hunt'. He used to wear speedo type bathing suits and showed a nice bulge. His famous sons have inherited his good looks... perhaps the bulge...

One son - Jeff, has a nice, cut cock. I saw him changing pants and he wasn't wearing underwear.

Speaking of "underseas", I use to get a boner watching "Flipper." The dolphin didn't turn me on (it was actually a female named Suzy!) but Dad (Brian Kelly) did and the oldest boy (Luke Halpin) was hot.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Yes, Lloyd Bridges on Sea Hunt....I remember being turned on by his great looks and that bulge in the suit you're talking about, LaPinga. He probably never posed nude (unfortunately), did he?