More "Veiny" Penis

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ur refering to a vasodialator which is used to prevent heart attacks and strokes in older people,and the effects are so minute that even heaps of it wont cause an erection.
And such drugs always have harmful side effects.
Drugs should never be the first choice.

Which item are you referring to?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
l-arginine

L-Arginine is an amino acid (a component of protein) and can be found naturally in foods like peanuts, whole wheat products, and chocolate (to name a few).

Some men using L-Arginine for erectile purposes have notice significant erectile changes. L-Arginine/Arginine Pyroglutamate (especially AP and L-Lysine) can also be used to increase the release of GH from the anterior pituitary gland.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is the anyway to make the veins...decrease i guess you would so for lack of better words...because i have been doing PE for a while and i have become really veiny, much to my disliking ...

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is the anyway to make the veins...decrease i guess you would so for lack of better words...because i have been doing PE for a while and i have become really veiny, much to my disliking ...

If you're going for enlargement, being more veiny would seem to be the way to go for at least two reasons >>

1) Your cock has a lot of erectile tissue -- the main purpose of which is to fill with blood causing an erection. Increasing the blood supply in your cock can only give you harder, bigger erections (as well as probably making you more of a "show-er" when soft).

2) Some of the most promising avenues of cancer research deal with suppressing angiogenesis. The reason being -- obviously a tumor (or any other body part) cannot grow unless the blood vessels grow along with it. Stop more blood vessels from being created and you stop tumors from growing. While what you're seeing might be larger or more prominent veins as opposed to more veins being created, it stands to reason that having more and/or bigger veins is step one to having a bigger cock.

So although you don't like the aesthetics, consider it a small price to pay for a bigger schlong. Plus all those veins are going to feel good to your partner, much like a ribbed condom would.

Hope this has been of some help, Texas brother.

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Goodness, this should have been a simple response. Big Al. BigDalllas, and Headjelquer are your best answers so far. Drugs, however natural, are unnecessary. Any tissue looks and responds better to increased vascularity throughout. Increasing the strength of your penis, blood flow, vein capacity will all improve this look. Remember that blood flows into the penis where it is basically trapped. There is increased pressure on the veins to hold the blood without turning over CO2. I'll pause here for the appreciation of the human body and how difficult this is. This is hwhy doing things such as clamping and rubber-banding work so well. They support the dorsal vein (if I'm wrong about this vein please don't get handy. You get the idea) and its efforts to hold blood in the penis. Do exercises such as jelquing, clamping, stretching, clamping, stamina work such as PC exercises with weights, etc. are all ways to achieve this goal. The penis doesn't respond like a muscle (it responds better), but the basic premise for muscle growth through cell expansion is still effective. Cells in the penis will grow through increasing their volume capacity as well as rips and recovery that leave larger cells. The penis' cell capacity, however, is trickier in that it is very limited. It is believed that methods such as pumping can not create new cells for a yet to be discovered reason and that traditional methods such as jelquing are effective for this reason. Sorry, I'll stop here. Damn tangents. I'm not even sure if I answered your question by the end.

PRinceJC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm using rubber band for many yrs. .... My Cock has b'come thck and rock hard....u can see my cock to..........
Do you put the rubber band around your cock and balls or just the penis itself? Also, how long do you wear the rubber band for? All day long or only 15-20 min intervals or what?