Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
fuck that ... margret thatcher is way hotter than all these chicks check her out, she is one fine piece of grade A ass(could i sound anymore degrading?) her site is www.iheartmargretthatcher.com
and furthermore I will continue to post and reply about this babe until everyone knows of her or gives me their honest opinion.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ToxicNarcotic18@Sep 23 2005, 12:25 AM
fuck that ... margret thatcher is way hotter than all these chicks check her out, she is one fine piece of grade A ass(could i sound anymore degrading?) her site is www.iheartmargretthatcher.com
and furthermore I will continue to post and reply about this babe until everyone knows of her or gives me their honest opinion.
[post=345832]Quoted post[/post]​

Right on ...

Please post a picture of her every day in the gallery

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sorry, but it seems that I am being attacked when I talk about hot women. I just wanted to point out Morgan Webb's beauty and my hope that she loves large cock.

Pointing out Adam Sessler is for the gay men. He once did a skit in which he wore a spandex outfit and in one shot his rather large outline of his cock was apparent. When they cut back to the two in the studio, Morgan was smiling and covering her eyes as she made a comment that she never waned to see him in spandex again. I was jealous he had the chance to show her his goods. In the end, both hosts are well endowed members of the opposite sex.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dust, it's all cool with me if you love this lady's look. I never heard of her, or Adam Sessler, before. But you seem to dig them and that's cool. Have you ever met her?

I hope you have a woman in your life you gets as much adoration and attention as you're doling out to Ms. Webb. I've always found it's better to mix in a little reality to the fantasy.