Mormon Guys

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
What is it about Mormon guys?

I have several friends and co-workers who are Mormons, and all of them got started very young on getting married and raising a family.

This one guy I work is in his mid-20s, has kids already, and stares at my crotch more than anyone I know. I kind of feel bad for the guy.

So all the Mormon guys I know seem very committed to their families, but ... they also seem wistful over the life they may have missed by settling down when they were so young. Yes, this is a generalization about a pretty major religion ... but has anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: Sfcubby

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have several friends and co-workers who are Mormons, and all of them got started very young on getting married and raising a family.
This one guy I work is in his mid-20s, has kids already, and stares at my crotch more than anyone I know. I kind of feel bad for the guy.

So all the Mormon guys I know seem very committed to their families, but ... they also seem wistful over the life they may have missed by settling down when they were so young. Yes, this is a generalization about a pretty major religion ... but has anyone else noticed this?
I think that's probably common in any religion or culture where pre-marital sex is not just frowned upon but condemned. Orthodox Judaism, Baptist, and Pentecostal religions come to mind.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading this, I'm reminded of the "Joe Pitt" character Patrick Wilson played in "Angels In America".
I was hopelessly attracted to him.
Tho I think it's more Patrick than the character that worked my loins...
:love:

Reactions: Hornet and brody

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yeah. I had similar experiences. The Mormon guys would ring my doorbell. I would answer my door (fully clothed!). And both of them would look at my face, then my crotch, my face, and my crotch again. They were sooo cute but it was tempting to want to rip those "garments" off a la LATTER DAYS...and just reveal my "Joseph Smith" into their "Sacred Groves". :wink:

Then after my research of the Mormons on the internet. There isn't any wonder these guys were like jonesing me. These guys aren't allowed to masturbate, drink any form of tea and caffeinated beverages. I was angry. Men and women should be allowed to masturbate. Drink tea and a good Pepsi or a Coke once in a while.

They also believe in a lot of "out there" things. Almost in a Scientological vein, too.

I think that the sex appeal of some of these Mormons is that they are really a clean slate in appearance.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well mormons are expected to get married ASAP. And there is no room for gays. They never have any experience sexually to really understand all of it. Though there are some incredible mormon girls that give catholic school girls a whimpy reputation! Yes I agree, a gay mormon is a sad sight. Not like they're hiding it well, just not admiting to anyone.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
i lived in utah for nine years; it was surprisingly...un-bad. one big gripe i DID have was being around so many guys who skulked around, thinking sex was bad or immoral.

as someone has mentioned here, being gay is just not tolerated in the lds church. mormons are raised from the womb to be part of the group (utah *is* the beehive state, all those busy drones), so when the entire structure of their lives is ripped away upon the revelation they're gay, many (understandably) are devastated by the experience. there is in many a deep internalized homophobia and fascination with the "bad side" that never really goes away.

when i first moved to utah i was watching the news and saw a report on how a mormon bishop had molested a bunch of child parishoners. i came up with this analogy:

a seed put in fertile ground and given plenty of light and water, reaches for the sky tall, strong and true.

a seed grown from under a pile of junk grows twisted and gnarled, its leaves off-color and diseased, doing whatever it can to see the lifeforce of light.

given freedom and nuturing, sexuality is lovely and true. the more one tries to surpress it, the more twisted it becomes as it does its natural aim, which is to see the light of expression!

• Love
Reactions: HorseHung40's

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You should see some of the Mormons when they get to asia and think no one is watching....

Folks born into it are just sheltered and ignorant and a good deal grow out of it as life hits them.

But those who get converted as adults?

That story? Really?

They are just hopelessly gullible. Tragically suggestible. Rudderless, spineless and fearful...

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
As a Baptist, the suggestion earlier that pre marital sex is condemed is not accurate. It is taught against, but not condemed.

Ten years ago, I owned a restaurant. My milk suppliers were Morman. It was a family who did the deliveries. The father and mother were some very nice people. They had a house full of some of the sexiest boys you would ever lay your eyes upon. I was horrible in that I would flirt with the guys if mom and dad were not with them. Well, one day, the really cute one was by himself. We spent over an hour in the milk cooler. It was great! That guy had never had an orgasm. Oh my!!! When I pulled his dick out of his pants, we was so hard. I worked him up to orgasm three times before he had to leave. For the next two years, we spents lots of time together in the cooler. He then told me that he was getting married. He is married now and has four kids. I like to think that I at least gave him a taste of the other side before he got suckered into the cult.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks to all you who remind us that Mormons are not alone in foisting perverted views of human sexuality and its place in life on the young. I suspect that many young Mormons do come to the realization that our sexuality has wider meaning than mere procreation.

My religious background was very conservative, but with opportunity and the necessary privacy I had the good fortune of being able to explore that part of my sexuality for two wonderful years; we were two very resourceful teens who learned by doing. The beauty of it all was that no one was hurt and the two of us enjoyed to the fullest a side of our sexuality which we might otherwise have never known. In our eyes we were just two ordinary guys doing that which seemed so natural and so right. It remains in my mind something which I wish every young man, including every Mormon, could experience.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I grew up in Zion (that's what mormons call Ewetaw) and the idea that they are a "major" religion always amuses me. What other religion believes they can baptize you into their faith after you have died? I always found that a curious thing. However, I'm certain other belief systems have equally odd or disturbing quirks.

Until I escaped Zion at 16 in 1966, I had the misfortune of attending mormon "seminary" classes in 9th grade. The State of Ewetaw allows for students to attend 5 hours or regular public school classes and opt to walk off of public school grounds for 1 hour to attend instruction in mormonism at a mormon seminary institute each day. Every public high school in Ewetaw has a mormon seminary institute built just outside of the public high school's property line. It was my mother who explained that I needed to attend her mormon belief system's seminary classes. At the time, I did not know any better. So instead of sitting through an hour of advanced algebra or possibly a language class, I sat through an hour, 5 days a week for 1 school year of mormon brainwashing. During that time I heard the most racist, bigoted, intolerant bull shit presented by "adults" as being "the gospel" and "true." It was incredibly embarrassing.

For example, did you know that if you do not have white skin that upon accepting the mormon "gospel" you will "become whitesome and delightsome?" That's how they used to present it. Then someone decided to change that particular wording in the newer versions of the book of all things mormon. One might say the book of mormon is a work in progress. Still, blacks were/are the descendent's of Cain (as in Cain and Able) and cursed with black skin. Yes, black skin was/is a curse. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, no?

Until about 1976 or so, blacks or men with dark skin were not allowed "to hold the priesthood," or in my definition: the magic. In Anthropology we tend to simplify things: most cults have some sort of magic they allow a specific part of their organization to maintain and pass on. But when the IRS started checking and there was the very real threat that mormons would lose their status as a church (a non-tax paying entity) because they did not extend the same rights and benefits to everyone, regardless of race, suddenly men with black or dark skin were allowed to become members of the priesthood. Coincidence? The members of that particular cult say it was divine prophecy from their living prophet (often spelled profit by many jack-mormons).

As for Jews, well, they are a complete lost cause in mormon theology. Supposedly, sometime in Jewish history after Abraham and before Jesus the Christ, Jews strayed and were no longer God's true church; therefore, mormons believe they are God's true church restored in "these latter days." But instead of keeping Kosher, mormons keep J-ELLO salads and tuna casseroles.

Another "special" thing about mormons is they insist that the indigenous cultures of the Americas (ALL of the Americas) are descendent's of one of the lost tribes of Israel. You'll excuse me if I'm not up on exactly how many tribes Israel supposedly had or how many of them were "lost." (I smell a TV series.) I think the number is 12, but not certain. Yet it is the duty of them thar mormons to bring the true gospel to the children of those lost tribes. They even have a special name for them: Laminites. Yup, if you have brown skin and are from South, Central, or North America with mestizo antecedents you get to be categorized as a laminite. For those of you with Latino heritage and grandparents from Mexico, Central and South America -- can't you just feel the love? My grandmother, a mestiza orphan from Zacatecas, was "taken in" by mormons who felt it their duty to "civilize" laminite children. For many years it was common for mormon families to temporarily "adopt" a Navajo, Hopi, or other Native American child from a reservation and "take them in." I hope this practice has long since been discontinued. If it hasn't, there's yet another reason to avoid all things mormon. When I attended elementary and intermediate school in the 50's and 60's it was common for many Native American children to show up and attend schools in Ewetaw. But at the end of the school year they were summarily returned to the "Res" until their sponsors decided they wanted them back for another year or two. It all depended upon how well the kids "integrated" into mormon kulture.

And apologists for the mormons go on and on and on about how every day new evidence is discovered by anthropologist from Brigham Young University working at archaeological digs, especially around Guatemala, that prove their book of mormon is true and that Jesus the Christ took a bit of a vacation after he was resurrected to teach the laminites in the Americas about God's plan for them. I'm certain one of the plans was that they wouldn't be confused with Formica. But hey, when it comes to mormons and mormonism one never can tell. Lately I hear that research regarding mitochondrial DNA has shown there is no evidence that the indigenous folks of the Americas have anything genetically in common with Sephardi Jews, but scientific truth has never stopped mormons from making blind ass claims that they are always right and everyone else is always wrong.

The idea that sex before marriage is the de facto way mormons behave is just so much lip service. They rarely practice anything they teach. In Ewetaw County, in the State of Ewetaw, the incidence of teen-age pregnancies is rather astonishing. A hefty number of young mormon women are pregnant before they enter the usual shotgun marriage arrangement.

As for homosexuality and mormons, my brother who to this day maintains a deep belief in his mormon faith, assures me that I need to be baptized in my own blood to achieve atonement in God's eyes. And from what I can tell, he would be more than happy to mete out that particular justice. There is no room for homosexuality in the mormon belief system. They are great supporters of aversion therapy to "cure" homosexuality and believe The Evergreen group is a good idea.

I truly feel sorry for gay men and women who grow up in the mormon belief system. They are taught that family is the most important and central aspect of life. I'm all for families. But the minute one of them admits to being gay, the general trend is that child or adult is a lost sinner who has succumbed to Satan, unless they renounce their sexuality and promise not to have sex except in marriage. I can't even begin to count the number of gay mormons I have known who have killed themselves because they could not resolve their sexuality with the all-mighty authority of their cult. I also know a slew of men (as in more than 50 or 60 by name) who are gay, married with children, and living lives of pure misery. They love their children, though.

As for myself, I was never a member of that cult, despite their insistence I needed to be baptized when I was 8 years-old. Supposedly, at 8 years-old one can discern between right and wrong and that mormons are God's one and only true church on Earth. In your fucking dreams! Therefore, I was always living inside on the outside of mormon kulture until I could drop out of high school and head for friendlier waters in San Francisco. That also meant no longer having anything to do with my family for a very long time, until my parents were so old that they sort of had a clue that maybe their belief system didn't exactly satisfy their lives.

My heart goes out to ex mormons, especially those who are gay. Sadly, I have this bad feeling that once a mormon finally figures out his or her sexuality and accepts his or her self, they are pretty much damaged goods. They tend to carry a sense of guilt and sadness with them to the grave. In short, they don't make great life partners, unless you're a social worker or psychologist and can deal with all that emotional baggage.

There is an old joke about mormons, who eschew all things too hot, too cold, too much caffeine or alcoholic:

Q: Why is it that when you invite a mormon fishing you must invite at least two?
A: Because if you invite only one he'll drink all of your beer. (If there are two, neither of them will drink in front of the other.)

And there's so much truth to that ancient joke.

For a better idea about mormons and gays may I direct those who are interested to What Not, What Have You, and Such As That. Sister Dottie is a radio host from Spanish Fark, Ewetaw and the proud mother of her gay son Donnie. She also claims to be the head of the Spanish Fark chapter of PFLAG. There's only one video, but her pronouncements about mormons and gays are right on target. Definitely worth enjoying . . . if you're into that sort of deviancy. :biggrin1:

By the way, if any of this posting offends LDS members of LPSG or anyone else, well . . . tough buffalo apples. PM me and I'll be happy to write your bishop a personal letter that you lurk on a web site ostensibly dedicated to large penises that has lots of photos. You don't even have to send me any postage.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are these the guys that walk around from house to house, in pairs, in dark suits? If so, most of them are very cute.

By the way who over said that the Mods should be anonymous (in another thread) is wrong.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses do that. Or are they different branches of the same thing? It's hard to keep track of all the religions. Seems like the only difference between most of them is which book they expect to you follow blindly.