Mormon Missionaries

Semichrmedlfe

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to be Mormon. Went on a mission. You have no idea what it is like to be 19 and not have any sex. Waking up so hard every morning with your sexy companion sleeping across from you. I could cum with just three strokes. I had this one companion from Utah. So hunky, blonde blue eyes. I remember having this clip board in front of my hard dick, watching him sleep, slowly jerking off. I think he was pretending to sleep and figured out what I was doing.

Never did anything with anyone however. Trying to be a good Mormon boy. Yeah that has changed.

That’s awesome. I have dealt with a number of LDS members in business situations in UT and ID. Mostly men, mostly good looking. They generally have a huge number of kids -- can’t figure out how they have not taken over the world by now. Anyway, my only story with the LDS and dick was my salesman (young good looking guy who played basketball at BYU) and I walk into a mens room and discover that its single use. Without hesitating, he whips out a huge dick and starts pissing. Glad I saw it - was the only time.

Some people tell me that its not uncommon for missionaries together in a strange place to be bate buds. Others tell me that never happens. Would love to hear your take. I suspect its not discussed, so maybe I never fully get an answer.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That’s awesome. I have dealt with a number of LDS members in business situations in UT and ID. Mostly men, mostly good looking. They generally have a huge number of kids -- can’t figure out how they have not taken over the world by now. Anyway, my only story with the LDS and dick was my salesman (young good looking guy who played basketball at BYU) and I walk into a mens room and discover that its single use. Without hesitating, he whips out a huge dick and starts pissing. Glad I saw it - was the only time.

Some people tell me that its not uncommon for missionaries together in a strange place to be bate buds. Others tell me that never happens. Would love to hear your take. I suspect its not discussed, so maybe I never fully get an answer.

I honestly don't think a lot of jerking off together happens, at least not in my mission. That is too obvious. But after a long day, maybe a massage might happen. I had this really hot blonde milk fed companion from Utah. One evening after coming home from a long day, one of us brought up exchanging a massage. I can't remember who it was. I think it was him asking me to massage him, because he was the first one to get a massage. He laid face down on the bed with his garments still on. I started massaging him, and I got massively hard. I knew he felt it. I just kept massaging him. I remember massaging his shoulders, which meant that my hard dick was right on his ass. My cock was throbbing. I am surprised I didn't shoot a load. When he got up, he too had a hard on, and a big wet spot on the sheets. Neither one of us said anything about what happened. Like rationalizing that we didn't do anything wrong. Just a massage. Right. A couple days later, he asked for another one. It never went beyond massage. We were being good boys. One of my favorite companions.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly don't think a lot of jerking off together happens, at least not in my mission. That is too obvious. But after a long day, maybe a massage might happen. I had this really hot blonde milk fed companion from Utah. One evening after coming home from a long day, one of us brought up exchanging a massage. I can't remember who it was. I think it was him asking me to massage him, because he was the first one to get a massage. He laid face down on the bed with his garments still on. I started massaging him, and I got massively hard. I knew he felt it. I just kept massaging him. I remember massaging his shoulders, which meant that my hard dick was right on his ass. My cock was throbbing. I am surprised I didn't shoot a load. When he got up, he too had a hard on, and a big wet spot on the sheets. Neither one of us said anything about what happened. Like rationalizing that we didn't do anything wrong. Just a massage. Right. A couple days later, he asked for another one. It never went beyond massage. We were being good boys. One of my favorite companions.
I suspect the mere thought of it being sex let alone between guys was enough to make him keep quiet.
At one time I felt I was being pestered by a Mormon couple. It was during a very low period in my life and I suppose to some extent I encourage the visits which soon became a weekly ritual. I tried to drop hints that I really wasn't ready for converting, drank coffee, had whiskey out etc. The trouble was it was the usual arraignment, one guy was worldly wise rugged and plain but the other one was flaxen haired, blue eyed, a well honed body and a cute ass. And I really did look and fancy and thought I got a few looks back. Anyway I decided that the visits had to end so the next time they came round I just blurted out that I was gay and I really wanted to go to bed and get naked and have sex with the younger guy, that I couldn't sleep thinking about him blah blah blah.. at which the older one, picking up his bits said we don't tolerate homosexual behaviours, and with that the he stormed out followed by the pretty one.
I did feel bad for a while but come the next week and the visit should have taken place I breathed a sigh of relief when the door bell didn't ring.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I suspect the mere thought of it being sex let alone between guys was enough to make him keep quiet.
At one time I felt I was being pestered by a Mormon couple. It was during a very low period in my life and I suppose to some extent I encourage the visits which soon became a weekly ritual. I tried to drop hints that I really wasn't ready for converting, drank coffee, had whiskey out etc. The trouble was it was the usual arraignment, one guy was worldly wise rugged and plain but the other one was flaxen haired, blue eyed, a well honed body and a cute ass. And I really did look and fancy and thought I got a few looks back. Anyway I decided that the visits had to end so the next time they came round I just blurted out that I was gay and I really wanted to go to bed and get naked and have sex with the younger guy, that I couldn't sleep thinking about him blah blah blah.. at which the older one, picking up his bits said we don't tolerate homosexual behaviours, and with that the he stormed out followed by the pretty one.
I did feel bad for a while but come the next week and the visit should have taken place I breathed a sigh of relief when the door bell didn't ring.

When you are a missionary, your whole world evolves around one thing, converting people to Mormonism. Subtle hints that the religion isn't going to work for you probably rarely works on missionaries. I actually love your response and wonder if your comments had been directed at me, what I would have done. I probably would have been the one to begrudgingly followed my "righteous" companion out the door, but lay away the whole night with a hard cock thinking about your offer. lol.

I did have a woman who was married and had two boys become infatuated with me. She wanted me to marry her. Of course, being gay, that was not any kind of temptation for me. Never laid awake thinking about her for sure.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you are a missionary, your whole world evolves around one thing, converting people to Mormonism. Subtle hints that the religion isn't going to work for you probably rarely works on missionaries. I actually love your response and wonder if your comments had been directed at me, what I would have done. I probably would have been the one to begrudgingly followed my "righteous" companion out the door, but lay away the whole night with a hard cock thinking about your offer. lol.

I did have a woman who was married and had two boys become infatuated with me. She wanted me to marry her. Of course, being gay, that was not any kind of temptation for me. Never laid awake thinking about her for sure.
I do like to think the younger one wonder what it would have been like...... and yes, subtle hints didn't work and as a person who doesnt like to upset people it was a hard, excuse the word, choice to make. I wish it had been you and you had lingered, a Mormon topping would have been a saving grace

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to be Mormon. Went on a mission. You have no idea what it is like to be 19 and not have any sex. Waking up so hard every morning with your sexy companion sleeping across from you. I could cum with just three strokes. I had this one companion from Utah. So hunky, blonde blue eyes. I remember having this clip board in front of my hard dick, watching him sleep, slowly jerking off. I think he was pretending to sleep and figured out what I was doing.

Never did anything with anyone however. Trying to be a good Mormon boy. Yeah that has changed.

Are most Mormon guys circumcised or uncut?

Reactions: mai27mafm

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Bein drunk in NYCs gay village, I couldn’t help myself when two walked up to me many years ago. I wanted to ask about sex, but just said, ‘Have you ever kissed a man?’. Ya, he walked away. My first Mormon rejection lol!,

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are most Mormon guys circumcised or uncut?
Depends on what part of the country they are in. I think they lean more on the uncut side than most groups. And I do think circumcision is less popular in Utah. I had a lot of uncut companions. Might be wrong though.
There isn't a church policy on circumcision.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always quietly KNEW that YOUR underwear was sacred.:cool:

LOL. Yeah, well most of the magic happens after I take them off. I have heard a lot of Oh God! Oh God!. So they must be having some kind of spiritual experience.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

Good for you for leaving the LDS church. And I suppose good for you for never having sex with your missionary buddy, but yeah, I don't know how guys that age proselytize at all, and I certainly can't fathom why they aren't having hot sex with each other.

Reactions: HorseHung40's

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And THAT is the problem with being "Good Mormon Boys." What a waste. Still, it's a nice memory.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good for you for leaving the LDS church. And I suppose good for you for never having sex with your missionary buddy, but yeah, I don't know how guys that age proselytize at all, and I certainly can't fathom why they aren't having hot sex with each other.

I think when you grow up in that environment, you just think it is normal. I actually liked my mission. Learned a lot. How to easily talk to people. Leadership skills, since the whole mission is basically run by these 19 year old kids. There is only one adult supervising 150 missionaries.

I think for some people, the church works. Yeah a lot of the doctrine is kinda crazy. But what religion don't have crazy doctrine that you are suppose to swallow. It gives them a community and a support system. Of course if you are gay, it is basic horrific. You also think it is normal to hate yourself for being gay and you don't have any community and support system once they know you are gay.

I was very happy to leave that all behind and find a life that is positive, filled with love, happiness and companionship. None of what would be possible if I had stayed in the Church.

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I saw them coming up the hill.... I would dash out to my gloss black bedroom to gather an armful of my painted plaster Catholic Statues and place them around the front room, (formal room) ready to invite them in "for a chat" ....I even got to run down the hall and got another load of statues as they hadn't arrived yet.... and waited .... arranging cushions.... . .
then my mum would come into the house and casually say
"You can put your statues away now, I sent them away at the gate !"
At least I still have most of the statues, but part of me would swap them all for the chance to deflower a Mormon !
(turns out my Mum used to take guests out and show them my bedroom, is nothing Sacred ?)

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I saw them coming up the hill.... I would dash out to my gloss black bedroom to gather an armful of my painted plaster Catholic Statues and place them around the front room, (formal room) ready to invite them in "for a chat" ....I even got to run down the hall and got another load of statues as they hadn't arrived yet.... and waited .... arranging cushions.... . .
At least I still have most of the statues, but part of me would swap them all for the chance to deflower a Mormon !
(turns out my Mum used to take guests out and show them my bedroom, is nothing Sacred ?)
dam, why didn't I think of that - or even cocks rings and a dildo!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think when you grow up in that environment, you just think it is normal. I actually liked my mission. Learned a lot. How to easily talk to people. Leadership skills, since the whole mission is basically run by these 19 year old kids. There is only one adult supervising 150 missionaries.

I think for some people, the church works. Yeah a lot of the doctrine is kinda crazy. But what religion don't have crazy doctrine that you are suppose to swallow. It gives them a community and a support system. Of course if you are gay, it is basic horrific. You also think it is normal to hate yourself for being gay and you don't have any community and support system once they know you are gay.

I was very happy to leave that all behind and find a life that is positive, filled with love, happiness and companionship. None of what would be possible if I had stayed in the Church.
It's a good point. I mean, church does mean a lot to lots of people. I just think there might better ways to provide both community and some kind of spiritual meaning without all the bizarre condemnation of what it is to be human. I think the problem comes from
a. providing rigid doctrine for a mystery which ultimately has no "answers." If people would approach religion as a series of unfolding questions and a willingness to explore rather than a riddle to be solved, things would be better.
b. Interpreting symbolic or metaphorical language as literal. This ALWAYS leads to disaster, as the extreme example of Islamists who believe in a literal paradise for their martyrdom proves. (and no, it's not limited to Islam. ANY religious extremism creates problems)
End of sermon.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! That's both hilarious and scary! : )

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dam, why didn't I think of that - or even cocks rings and a dildo!
I would have loved to knock on your door.

Seriously, it would have been healthy for me to see a gay man that wasn't ashamed of who he was. But back then, pretty much everyone was ashamed to be gay in most of the world. We all live in a much better place now.