Mormons

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LDS folks for the most part are high achievers, honest, family oriented and "almost overly helpful really". The women and men are drop dead gorgeous.
Regrettably, the Joseph Smith stuff is a problem for rational gentile people.
I wonder how necessary it is for the LDS flock to truly believe in the early escapades of the Church.
I personally find it interesting to relate daily with Doctors, Lawyers, Judges who are VERY rational and competent at their jobs and in a moments notice will compartmentalize their thought processes to do Church related rituals. My town has a high concentration of Mormons and I personally have dealt with them on the basis of a handshake and have become quite successful.
I am not Mormon and have no relatives I know of who are Mormon.

i have only been a member of LPSG since August of this year, I have not even concealed my Mormon background or Faith.
I do not hide from my Elders of the Church that i have had sex with LOTS of MEN. My parents, are the greatest, as are my 3 brothers.

Mormonism..is based on Faith. Faith is something you have no proof of, nothing concrete that says what ever happened, happened. Things unseen and you believe are true, is Faith.
Do we believe that Jesus Christ cured the leopards, the sick and fed 5k people on a loaf of bread and one fish? we have no knowledge of this, but we read it happened, its Faith. Moses parted the RED SEA, its FAITH.
I don't believe i have left the Mormon Church and yet i know I'm not able to partake of sacrament for I am not partaking of the rules of partaking the sacrament. I can still offer my prayers, and still be called on to aid those in need, for Charity never faith. When in Service, we are only in Service to our God...How can anyone fault those teachings?

I attended BYU as an Undergrad, U of Chicago Law School and Harvard for my LLM (tax specialty one extra year) I am successful beyond my wildest dreams. I come from two successful families. My mom's family turned a Root Beer stand into Hotels around the world. My father's family started a printing company and developed the bar code system called Zebra.
Mormons, are very competitive with self, to accomplish, to achieve, and to bring everyone with as u climb. not to loose focus on those who are not able to find their way.

I can't even count how many gold memberships i have bought for guys on this site. I only suspect that the money was dear to them and not in their budget, and I'd rather send them a membership then send them my pics as that is what they request as they have written to me.

as far as the gay marriage thing...for the life of me i can't figure out why guys want the legal lock. i still believe this cry for the gays to marry is all from the divorce attorney's..a new source of revenue for them.
if u have a partner, u can take care of all ur legal biz without getting married. most companies now recognize significant others for health insurance etc.
so, i plead I'm dumb struck as to why this needs to pass...and suppose it did pass...it then says...a man can marry some kid and abuse the hell out of that kid, be it boy or girl. i don't trust this...it would be bad law.
like it or not, marriage is sacred and its for a man and a women to continue the life process.
i like to think that as gays we have been blessed with other special talents and gifts. the arts for one, its a large field, music, theater, sculpture, damn, it goes on and on...can't we embrace our own unique gift and learn to hone that gift to the best we can become? to become the men that society looks up to vs men that leave a question about their motives?

I'm sorry to hear ur friend committed suicide...but, i understand it. its a hidden fact in the church gay men commit suicide due to the inability to lead double lives. so I'm sorry he felt the need to conceal his life.

thanks for ur post...and for validating that Mormons are just normal people that perhaps are highly driven for success..

Robbie M Oros

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I am stunned here. You are simultaneously defending Mormonism while being openly gay, all on a forum called Large Penis Support Group .... AND ... signing with your real name? Dude, you may be taking this discussion too seriously. Don't put yourself in jeopardy for some thread I started. It's not worth it.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Do we believe that Jesus Christ cured the leopards, the sick and fed 5k people on a loaf of bread and one fish? we have no knowledge of this, but we read it happened, its Faith.

I'm reminded of something Joseph Campbell said: "I don't need faith. I have experience."

By the way, did the leopards have Mad Cat Disease or something? :confused:

s far as the gay marriage thing...for the life of me i can't figure out why guys want the legal lock. i still believe this cry for the gays to marry is all from the divorce attorney's..a new source of revenue for them.
if u have a partner, u can take care of all ur legal biz without getting married. most companies now recognize significant others for health insurance etc.
so, i plead I'm dumb struck as to why this needs to pass...and suppose it did pass...it then says...a man can marry some kid and abuse the hell out of that kid, be it boy or girl. i don't trust this...it would be bad law.
like it or not, marriage is sacred and its for a man and a women to continue the life process.

How do you get child molestation from gay marriage? That's one hell of an accusation. Explain to us just how that happens. Exactly.

Does that mean that there are thousands of molested children in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Spain, and other countries where gay marriage is legal?

Prove your accusation or accept that you have no proof of it.

Marriage may be sacred (religious tenet) for you only if it is between a man and a woman however who are you to deny marriage to others who disagree with you? Ask all the straight couples in Massachusetts and Connecticut and New York and Vermont if their marriages are now any less sacred, any less valid, any less fulfilling because gay marriage is recognized in their states.

Gay people can procreate. To be gay does not mean you're sterile. In fact gay couples can have children just like straight people and they can adopt (in some states) just like straight couples. So how is it different? The truth is nothing prevents gay couples from having children.

Further, do we deny marriage to straight couples who cannot procreate? Do we invalidate marriages of elderly or sterile straight couples? The fact is marriage is what two people of legal age make it and it is not for you or I to say what makes it valid beyond recognizing that as Americans, we are all entitled to the same rights.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
11INCHCOK: "so, i plead I'm dumb struck as to why this needs to pass...and suppose it did pass...it then says...a man can marry some kid and abuse the hell out of that kid, be it boy or girl. i don't trust this...it would be bad law."

JASON ELS: "How do you get child molestation from gay marriage? That's one hell of an accusation. Explain to us just how that happens. Exactly."

-----------------------------

"Lawrence v. Texas" is the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case that struck down the sodomy law in Texas -- in effect, de-criminalizing sodomy in all 50 states & legalizing gay sex. This was a 6-3 decision in 2003 (only 5 years ago; Antonin Scalia, then-Chief Justice William Rehnquist and Clarence Thomas were the dissenting votes).

Former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum argued on the senate floor that repealing the sodomy laws would lead to "man-on-dog sex".

When a federal constitutional ban on gay marrriage was being debated on the senate floor, Rick Santorum argued that if gay marriages were legalized, then men would be free to marry their dog (Santorum has an obsession with men and dogs).

It's that leap of logic (where your mind automatically goes to man-on-dog or man-on-goat sex) that 11INCHCOK engages when he argues that legalized gay marriage leads to "a man" being able to "marry some kid and abuse the hell out of that kid." Anita Bryant used to same tatics 30 years ago, when she argued that if homosexuals were allowed to remain as schoolteachers, they would sexually abuse the children and indoctrinate them with the gay agenda.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have gone way off track here folks. Lets get back to the superiority of the Mormon Circumcized penis. It was revealed to me that the Missionaries must be packing at a minimum a 6X6.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you get child molestation from gay marriage? That's one hell of an accusation. Explain to us just how that happens. Exactly.

Does that mean that there are thousands of molested children in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Spain, and other countries where gay marriage is legal?

Prove your accusation or accept that you have no proof of it.

Marriage may be sacred (religious tenet) for you only if it is between a man and a woman however who are you to deny marriage to others who disagree with you? Ask all the straight couples in Massachusetts and Connecticut and New York and Vermont if their marriages are now any less sacred, any less valid, any less fulfilling because gay marriage is recognized in their states.

Gay people can procreate. To be gay does not mean you're sterile. In fact gay couples can have children just like straight people and they can adopt (in some states) just like straight couples. So how is it different? The truth is nothing prevents gay couples from having children.

Further, do we deny marriage to straight couples who cannot procreate? Do we invalidate marriages of elderly or sterile straight couples? The fact is marriage is what two people of legal age make it and it is not for you or I to say what makes it valid beyond recognizing that as Americans, we are all entitled to the same rights.

well...i should not be surprised...i never made any correlation between child molestation in connect to gay marriage..u came up with that all on ur own..

as a young kid of 8 yrs of age...i know more about being a molested child then most of u ever would of thought. as i have mentioned this in many prior postings.

i fail to see the connection between gays getting married and child molestation..if u got that point or message from me, i ever raced with thought as i was typing, trying to avoid the topic of my own kidnapping as an 8 yr old and being sexually abused for over a week. ahh i just remembered...my point is..if gays are allowed to marry other gays...then why would we not then allow child molesters to marry younger children? its the same logic...they are being denied their rights to marry...
and then why deny some idiot marriage to a animal? same thing...
i never made the link between gays being child molesters or gays marrying to molest children...u guys are so hell bent on getting ur point of view across that u read things into something that was never mentioned, brought up or even implied..

i accept ur apology in advance.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am stunned here. You are simultaneously defending Mormonism while being openly gay, all on a forum called Large Penis Support Group .... AND ... signing with your real name? Dude, you may be taking this discussion too seriously. Don't put yourself in jeopardy for some thread I started. It's not worth it.

not taking this so seriously...but, given I am in the press damn near on a weekly basis...rather then hide it, I'm open with who i am...

i have been kidnapped once in my life as an 8 yr old...i think i know a thing or two about what to conceal and what is not..
i am very well of my surroundings and i have a great partner who is far more famous then i am...and together, we are careful where we tread...
I'm just thankful i don't have my last name as my mother's maiden name, and if that was the case, i doubt i would be so open...
for once burned, twice shy
and forewarned is forearmed..

robbie

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If one of those Mormon boys on a bicycle actually took the time to talk to me I think I'd have to proposition them just to see the look on there face. Maybe something like you guys want to come to my place for a drink and see what happens. I often wondered where they crib up when they come to my town. There isn't a Morman church anywhere near here that I know of.

Oh yeah there is I just checked online, Church of latter day saints this one is called.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
for the life of me i can't figure out why guys want the legal lock. i still believe this cry for the gays to marry is all from the divorce attorney's..a new source of revenue for them.
Agree with this. I'm all for some sort of civil union--just to have the right to pass on property to a significant other and the right to have a significant other on your employee health insurance policy like everyone else. But parity with marriage? It sounds like a means of behaving badly and clogging our already mired in hopelessness court system with yet another source of backlogged grudge matches between people who never should have got together in the first place.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have only been a member of LPSG since August of this year, I have not even concealed my Mormon background or Faith.
I do not hide from my Elders of the Church that i have had sex with LOTS of MEN. My parents, are the greatest, as are my 3 brothers.

Mormonism..is based on Faith. Faith is something you have no proof of, nothing concrete that says what ever happened, happened. Things unseen and you believe are true, is Faith.
Do we believe that Jesus Christ cured the leopards, the sick and fed 5k people on a loaf of bread and one fish? we have no knowledge of this, but we read it happened, its Faith. Moses parted the RED SEA, its FAITH.
I don't believe i have left the Mormon Church and yet i know I'm not able to partake of sacrament for I am not partaking of the rules of partaking the sacrament. I can still offer my prayers, and still be called on to aid those in need, for Charity never faith. When in Service, we are only in Service to our God...How can anyone fault those teachings?

I attended BYU as an Undergrad, U of Chicago Law School and Harvard for my LLM (tax specialty one extra year) I am successful beyond my wildest dreams. I come from two successful families. My mom's family turned a Root Beer stand into Hotels around the world. My father's family started a printing company and developed the bar code system called Zebra.
Mormons, are very competitive with self, to accomplish, to achieve, and to bring everyone with as u climb. not to loose focus on those who are not able to find their way.

I can't even count how many gold memberships i have bought for guys on this site. I only suspect that the money was dear to them and not in their budget, and I'd rather send them a membership then send them my pics as that is what they request as they have written to me.

as far as the gay marriage thing...for the life of me i can't figure out why guys want the legal lock. i still believe this cry for the gays to marry is all from the divorce attorney's..a new source of revenue for them.
i like to think that as gays we have been blessed with other special talents and gifts. the arts for one, its a large field, music, theater, sculpture, damn, it goes on and on...can't we embrace our own unique gift and learn to hone that gift to the best we can become? to become the men that society looks up to vs men that leave a question about their motives?

I'm sorry to hear ur friend committed suicide...but, i understand it. its a hidden fact in the church gay men commit suicide due to the inability to lead double lives. so I'm sorry he felt the need to conceal his life.

thanks for ur post...and for validating that Mormons are just normal people that perhaps are highly driven for success..

Robbie M Oros

A same sex couple can get a lawyer to do many of the legal arrangements that are automatic to a mixed sex couple, for at least two, and maybe three thousand dollars, and these might still not be recognized in most states, the blood relatives might be favored in an estate settlement, and legal and other cost so high, that an estate might be much reduced.

well...i should not be surprised...i never made any correlation between child molestation in connect to gay marriage..u came up with that all on ur own..

Yes you did.

i fail to see the connection between gays getting married and child molestation..

Learn to edit because you just contradict your previous two statements:

ahh i just remembered...my point is..if gays are allowed to marry other gays...then why would we not then allow child molesters to marry younger children? its the same logic...they are being denied their rights to marry...
and then why deny some idiot marriage to a animal? same thing...

Why wouldn't we allow child molesters to marry younger children? Because convicted child molesters are not allowed to be near children and child molestation is illegal. Young children do not have the legal capacity to enter into marriage. In some states minors are allowed to marry, but none permit it for pre-teens. Animals have no legal capacity to enter into contracts. A dog cannot register a china pattern much less sign a marriage license.

Thank you for acknowledging that marriage is a right.

What you are doing is engaging in the slippery slope fallacy. You claim that if we allow gays to marry that it opens the door for child molesters to marry children and humans to marry dogs yet you do not prove how gay marriage leads to these illegal acts. Each of your claims of cause need to show a logical progression to the effect you argue. You haven't done that and so your argument is not only sensational, but illogical and baseless.

i never made the link between gays being child molesters or gays marrying to molest children...u guys are so hell bent on getting ur point of view across that u read things into something that was never mentioned, brought up or even implied..

Despite the fact you seem unable to use proper grammar or punctuation, I'm going to demonstrate where, in fact, you did just that:

11INCHCOK said:
i plead I'm dumb struck as to why this needs to pass...and suppose it did pass...it then says...a man can marry some kid and abuse the hell out of that kid, be it boy or girl. i don't trust this...it would be bad law.

"This," refers to law permitting gay marriage as the pronoun, "this," refers to the subject of the paragraph, "gay marriage thing." As the, "it," in, "And suppose it did pass," refers to the immediately preceding noun, in this case, "gay marriage thing," then we know what the subject of the clause, "it then says." That sentence fragment states that, "it," which in this case is gay marriage, "then says." By every rule of English grammar, your adverb refers to the action of the subject which, we have established, is gay marriage law. In that sentence you are stating that gay marriage laws will say that, "a man can marry some kid and abuse the hell out of that kid, be it boy or girl."

That is precisely what you said.

i accept ur apology in advance.

As your own words prove, I have nothing to apologize for.

It's fairly clear to me that since your argument is illogical and unproven, and since you admit that marriage is a right being denied, what other reason do you have to oppose gay marriage?

Agree with this. I'm all for some sort of civil union--just to have the right to pass on property to a significant other and the right to have a significant other on your employee health insurance policy like everyone else. But parity with marriage? It sounds like a means of behaving badly and clogging our already mired in hopelessness court system with yet another source of backlogged grudge matches between people who never should have got together in the first place.

For someone who argues for equal protection of the sexes in the fight for genital integrity, I'm surprised to read that you do not apply the same reasoning to gay marriage. When you state, "But parity with marriage," you're essentially agreeing that civil unions are unequal and, indeed, inferior to marriage. As the Supreme Court holds that marriage is, "a fundamental right," how do you then not see that you're essentially arguing that gays should be treated as inferiors to straights since gays are only given the choice of a lesser legal status?

:lmao: I love it! Good find!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

You can believe in whatever you want to believe in. This is America. You can be a Mormon.
I do not hide from my Elders of the Church that i have had sex with LOTS of MEN.

You could be more successful and write a book about your sexual experiences with generalities. (Allows for the reader to fill in the blanks. And make up some names so you won't be sued. :smile:)

My parents, are the greatest, as are my 3 brothers.

Faith is good to have. I think. There is logic, reason, insight and empathy.

Mormons do great service to people...but they really fucked the gay community with financial support to Proposition 8. Was there separation of church and state in that regard?

Yeah. I understand that.

I can't even count how many gold memberships i have bought for guys on this site. I only suspect that the money was dear to them and not in their budget, and I'd rather send them a membership than send them my pics as that is what they request as they have written to me.

as far as the gay marriage thing...for the life of me i can't figure out why guys want the legal lock. i still believe this cry for the gays to marry is all from the divorce attorney's..a new source of revenue for them. if u have a partner, u can take care of all ur legal biz without getting married. most companies now recognize significant others for health insurance etc.

I know a lot of straight people who procreate fine without a piece of paper . There are a bunch of rights entitled to married people other than insurance protection. But I agree with your assessment of questioning why gay people should marry...but only with the inclusion of straight people in that regard...why should you have to marry? As a gay man, I have difficulty getting men to stay with me. If I am that bad a person that gay men aren't interested, why should I consider marrying another man? Marriage is control like religion.

I think that everyone has talent. Sometimes people need their fifteen minutes of fame on American Idol to get shut down and told they're bloody awful.

thanks for ur post...and for validating that Mormons are just normal people that perhaps are highly driven for success...

They are driven.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We have gone way off track here folks. Lets get back to the superiority of the Mormon Circumcized penis. It was revealed to me that the Missionaries must be packing at a minimum a 6X6.

I think that you have been getting the wrong Elders visiting you. Those sacred undies are definately not compression shorts.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

as a young kid of 8 yrs of age...i know more about being a molested child then most of u ever would of thought. as i have mentioned this in many prior postings.

I read it like that as well. It does sound like you were comparing gay marriage to child molestation.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even in today's populous world, it's easy to find compelling reasons for having large families.

I did not say you said the world is overpopulated.

It is, and it is selfish of people to have more than two or three children, they are consuming an excess of the world's resources, and it becomes too many to be parented decentlly.

I probably should not have even bothered to respond to your post.

I did not merely fail to say that the world is overpopulated, but I say that it isn't overpopulated. There are so many compelling reasons, as to welcome the sheer numbers of humans alive, to be so naturally very large. "Overpopulation" implies that much of the human population is somehow unnecessary or expendable. And yet most everybody is somebody's child, friends, relatives, does some essential job, or at the very least, probably rather likes living.

With more children, parents gain experience. Some parents are so good at parenting or nurturing children, they should have the most children of all. I would much rather share a really big family with wonderful parents, than be an only child to awful parents. I do not expect for humans to use any means of birth control, so I find it quite understandable and to-be-expected, that some families are just going to get rather large. I don't like the awful side effects of shoddy contraceptives, but I also agree with the world balking at the "will power" it takes to reliably practice rhythm or early withdrawal. But to bring new human beings to life is supposed to be a good thing to encourage, so why not encourage people to go on enjoying natural sex, during the most fertile time of the month as well? There's problems with both the "artificial" and supposedly more "natural" means of "family planning," so why not discuss the many virtues of the "no method" method? Welcoming the natural flow of human life, does much allow all the more precious human beings to experience life, so I am for natural family growth without any effort to limit childbearing throughout all the world. Already the world is figuring out how better to support vaster and denser populations of people.

Mormons advocate large families, so that their "spirit children" awaiting in heaven parents to give birth to them, are not born to heathen non-believers, or not be kept waiting and waiting and waiting for an earthly home. Not exactly the same reasons I would list for urging of large families. I don't believe in the Mormon "pre-existence," which is all the more reason to have many children. Children not adopted survive another day to be adopted by somebody else. But children not conceived don't get to live at all. It's not some perhaps "overpopulated" Mormon pre-existence driving all the population growth, but rather, a natural enhancement of nature, that human flesh naturally procreates, and the number of human bodies currently alive steadily increases. I see humans as among the most amazing of God's creatures, so of course I welcome human populations to naturally proliferate, as God would allow or see fit.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, always protect the full human ability to reproduce, as each and every human life is sacred.

I think that you have been getting the wrong Elders visiting you. Those sacred undies are definately not compression shorts.

The "sacred underwear" of Mormons, seems to me, like some sort of overpriced underwear monopoly? Come on, everything can't be sacred. Otherwise, the sacred would be merely mundane. Underwear are common clothing that eventually get dirty and need to be washed. Human life is what is sacred. With so many people upon the planet, human life had better be seen as sacred, lest we take to needlessly slaying one another, and then God has to destroy us all, like the perishing world of Noah's Ark and the Great Flood, that God judged. We should not behave in a manner to make God feel sorry for having created man, but we should rejoice at God's gift of life, worship God and make more life, and regard our many neighbors highly, as they are much like us.

Why buy fancy "temple garments," when ordinary boxers will do just fine? Boxers breathe enough so that the testacles can be cooler and not compressed, so as to preserve the human full ability to reproduce.

Anyway, are Mormon "temple garments" an old relic reminder of those old torture devices of chastity belts? Does anybody agree with my comparison? Yes, I do believe in promoting chastity, but wouldn't chaperones, be more relevant to that, than special underwear? Just doesn't seem quite right.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Why buy fancy "temple garments," when ordinary boxers will do just fine? Boxers breathe enough so that the testacles can be cooler and not compressed, so as to preserve the human full ability to reproduce.

Anyway, are Mormon "temple garments" an old relic reminder of those old torture devices of chastity belts? Does anybody agree with my comparison? Yes, I do believe in promoting chastity, but wouldn't chaperones, be more relevant to that, than special underwear? Just doesn't seem quite right.

But the garments are not just regular underwear. They are reminders of blessings, penalties, and other spiritual things for LDS members who have gone through the temple endowment ceremony. For a non-Mormon, they make no sense, but to a church member who has gone through the temple ceremony, it calls to mind what they've done. They also are said to be a protection from evil.

Being Protestant, we don't really have any kind of symbol to wear to call to mind any of our ordinances, but I know many older Roman Catholics who wear scapulars made of rough cloth with a saint on them to both protect/bless and be a small sacrifice of suffering. Catholics also often wear medals of saints for various causes.

Come to think of it, there are many similarities between those two churches and some of the things they do.