Mormons

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The future belongs to those who reproduce. Even nature tells us and favors that.

Well, maybe those women and men are pressured into procreation? Do you think that they want to get some education other than Brigham Young University? Do you ever wonder that they may not want children because they haven't had enough time to live their own fucking lives? That is the saddest thing. Mormons doing all this stuff for others and never anything for themselves. That is not sacrifice to me. That is some sacri bull.

Drink some fucking tea/Starbucks/Pepsi/Coca-Cola. Masturbate. Have safe sex with willing companions or with women. Have some relationships.
Instead of marrying after a LDS mission.

Heck the Amish, at least gives the youth a chance to decide whether they want to be Amish or not.

Interesting that you mention the Amish. Many children are leaving the Amish way of life, and yet their numbers are growing, because they have so many children.

Yeah, Weird Al Yankervic has some song in which he claims the Amish are "technologically impaired." And yet still, I have to admire them somewhat. Think of all the problems they likely don't have. They probably get plenty of sleep, as there isn't all that much to do at night, without TV and electric lights. Just how many chapters of the Bible can people read per day by flickering karosene lamp? They likely have no debt, and no credit cards. They probably don't procrastinate much, because why do tomorrow what you can do today? People living "the simple life" need stuff to do. They don't have to worry about the awful side-effects of shoddy contraceptives, as they don't use any birth control. And so on.

News flash! Not everybody likes the modern superficial contraceptive perversion of the natural sexual procreative act. Probably a reason that draws people to some of these supposedly "strange" religious sects.

Nature pressures us into procreation. The natural healthy outlet for humanity's powerful reproductive urges, is of course reproduction. A major function of human life is to produce more human life. Human life wasn't meant to be all "fun and games" and endless "education." What of the many rewards of family life, and the patience and responsibility and conservatism that comes with the responsibility of raising children? Doesn't that count for anything anymore?

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The future belongs to those who reproduce. Even nature tells us and favors that.

Interesting that you mention the Amish. Many children are leaving the Amish way of life, and yet their numbers are growing, because they have so many children.

Yeah, Weird Al Yankervic has some song in which he claims the Amish are "technologically impaired." And yet still, I have to admire them somewhat. Think of all the problems they likely don't have. They probably get plenty of sleep, as there isn't all that much to do at night, without TV and electric lights. Just how many chapters of the Bible can people read per day by flickering karosene lamp? They likely have no debt, and no credit cards. They probably don't procrastinate much, because why do tomorrow what you can do today? People living "the simple life" need stuff to do. They don't have to worry about the awful side-effects of shoddy contraceptives, as they don't use any birth control. And so on.

News flash! Not everybody likes the modern superficial contraceptive perversion of the natural sexual procreative act. Probably a reason that draws people to some of these supposedly "strange" religious sects.

Nature pressures us into procreation. The natural healthy outlet for humanity's powerful reproductive urges, is of course reproduction. A major function of human life is to produce more human life. Human life wasn't meant to be all "fun and games" and endless "education." What of the many rewards of family life, and the patience and responsibility and conservatism that comes with the responsibility of raising children? Doesn't that count for anything anymore?

So why are you here and not home somewhere in the boonies making babies like a rabid rabbit?
Hmmm?
cigarbabe:saevil:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So why are you here and not home somewhere in the boonies making babies like a rabid rabbit?
Hmmm?

Well what do you think I will be doing, once I find a mate and get married? That is, if she is all that fertile?

Why in the boonies? Cities are also suitable places to grow rather large families, as cities are already designed to hold much people.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh come on! Have your kids mixing with all those ferocious doggies?!
Not a good idea if your a rabbit.
Besides theres more fauna and grass to eat in the boonies!:biggrin1::laola:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pronatalist kiddies above!:haha:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh come on! Have your kids mixing with all those ferocious doggies?!
Not a good idea if your a rabbit.
Besides theres more fauna and grass to eat in the boonies!:biggrin1::laola:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pronatalist kiddies above!:haha:

What? Only 7 children? I was thinking more like 11 or 15 children. But maybe all I get is 7 children?

What doggies? I didn't get your joke.