Mormons?

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My Dad was a Mormon (he's gone now) and I went to the church when I was younger and a bit into my teens. What is it you want to know?

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Highly recommend

A very intelligent, well written and exhaustively researched history of LDS church as a preamble and cultural setting for a heinous crime. Krakauer applies a reasonable and objective outsider's account of the Mormons.

Get ready for a drive through crazy town.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I dated a Mormon once and it was my first interaction with one. It was really strange meeting her family and such...

Mormonism is not the thing for me.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Last edited:

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love Pecker :popworm: :popworm: (somebody dislikes the popworm)But I am not ever going to be one of his wives! This goes to show there is room for all kinds on our big love-fest planet.

I am a Reformed Druid btw

Reformed Druids of North America Homepage
The Healing Line | Jumo

I don't dislike Pecker. The OP just asked if there were any mormons involved with LPSG. Pecker is a mormon. Is that a loaded fact full of hatred, animosity, and bigotry? Don't think so. It's just a fact as in "The facts, ma'am, please, just the facts.":tongue:

However, having grown up in devout mormon family in the middle of Ewetaw, I reserve the right to have a valid and not just "anecdotal" opinion of the peculiar people in that State.

gsg426

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was raised and baptized mormon.. had to go to church 3 hours every sunday, an hour every day before high school, etc.. personally I don't ascribe to any religion and obviously have issues with mormonism (along with most of christianity) because of its stance towards homosexuality.. HOWEVER.. as far as christianity goes, it's really one of the nicest versions out there, and not any "crazier" than any other religion. They believe that nearly everyone goes to heaven just for choosing to come to earth instead of following satan in the pre-mortal existence, and that people are married for the eternities, not just for life..
p.s. mormons are NOT POLYGAMISTS- it was banned by the church a century ago. The polygamists in TX are Fundamentalists- they split off 100 years ago and are a completely separate religion.

Reactions: kuspauma