Mornin'

Captain_Chaos

1st Like
Media
Hi all - yet another goddam noob saying hello.

Been around forums for quite a while, but not this one - thought it looked kinda cool. I'm a guy living in south west England. Yep, I'm larger than average but I won't boast cos there's always someone out there who's bigger! Into exercising, enlargement, chat, erotic emails, bla bla. Basically I'm laid back and open minded - I'll give it a go if I haven't tried already :32:

Hope to make some new friends here.

Media
Captain_Chaos said:
Hi all - yet another goddam noob saying hello.

Been around forums for quite a while, but not this one - thought it looked kinda cool. I'm a guy living in south west England. Yep, I'm larger than average but I won't boast cos there's always someone out there who's bigger! Into exercising, enlargement, chat, erotic emails, bla bla. Basically I'm laid back and open minded - I'll give it a go if I haven't tried already :32:

Hope to make some new friends here.
Hey, Captain Chaos! Liike the screen name! So you want erotic e-mail? Ok, Baby! Here goes! And then I CENSORED with you. And then I CENSORED you! And you CENSORED me! And then we CENSORED together until we CENSORED. And OH! OH! OH! YESSSSSSS! And CENSORED!!!!!!! Hope that was good for you, too, Welcome to LPSG! Enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

Captain_Chaos

1st Like
Media
chicagosam said:
Hey, Captain Chaos! Liike the screen name! So you want erotic e-mail? Ok, Baby! Here goes! And then I CENSORED with you. And then I CENSORED you! And you CENSORED me! And then we CENSORED together until we CENSORED. And OH! OH! OH! YESSSSSSS! And CENSORED!!!!!!! Hope that was good for you, too, Welcome to LPSG! Enjoy the site!:biggrin1:

That was so good I just CENSORED :banana:

Thanks for the welcomes!