Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One day, I was standing in the shower letting the water flow over me. As I was washing up, I heard some footsteps coming up the steps, it was my wonderful girlfriend name Tina. We both had work, so we both had to be up before the sun came up, but we didn't care. I stepped out of the shower, and walked into our bedroom where she was getting dress.

She only had on her bra so far, I came up from behind her and began to kiss her on the back of her neck. I had my dick align with her pussy, as I kept kissing her, my dick would rub her pussy lips. I push her over on the bed, as I pushed my dick into her pussy. I pulled my 9.5 inch dick out just leaving the tip inside of her, then I would slam it back it. She started to moan and I could tell by the look on her face in the mirror. She was cumming, I started picking up speed, as I looked up I seen Adam (our roommate) standing in the doorway. He was standing at the door with his hand down his pants.

She seen him watching, it made her start humping my dick faster. I started to pull my dick out so I could shoot my load. When I inserted my dick back into her pussy, she began to cum again, I seen Adam was still standing at the door, with his pants around his ankles, and his fist was wrapped around his cock which had to be at least 10 inches. He was jerking himself off, just as we finished having sex, he shot his load on the floor. He walked backed to his room, as I went back to the bathroom. I put on a pair of Black Boxer Briefs, and a pair of khakis. I came back of the bathroom, after finishing getting cleaned up. She was putting on her shoes. She gave me a look like she was going to kill me, for allowing Adam to watch us, but I gave her a kiss and she said thanks for leaving the jizz on my back. I just laughed as I walked downstairs, to find a strange woman in the kitchen.

She introduced herself, her name was Dara. She had on a white shirt with only three buttons buttoned and she had on a red lace thong on which didn't leave much for imagination as you seen her pussy hairline shine. She was staying with Adam for the night. By the way she was dressed, it looked like she did more then stay with Adam last night. I walked out the front door, as I reached the bottom step, Tina was coming out the front door. I got in my truck and she got in her car as we left for work.

thatdude1981

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I was busy all day, driving a truck and delivering stuff all around town. While I was in the neighborhood of where I lived I figured I would stop and have lunch. As I entered the house, it was pretty quiet, so i figured Adam has left for work, late as usually. I made myself some leftover pasta and meatballs. I took my plate out to the porch to eat outside to relax.

I sat down at the table, and I looked over at the pool, there was Dara floating on a raft. She was naked, she had her, 36 boobies hanging out letting them get tan. I could tell she did this before, because she had no tan lines. Her pussy was glistening from the water and the sun. At the end of the raft, was Adam pushing her around on the raft. I sat there watching there as I ate. Then I seen Adam pushing the raft to the steps, and she pulled herself up on the ladder, as she stepped off of the ladder, she looked so dam sexy then she turned her head toward me and seen me sitting there. She came and sat down at the table with me.

Adam swam to the side of the pool by the table, he climbed out of the pool, he was naked. He finally noticed I was sitting there when he was wipe off his face and he opened his eyes. His dick was 4" inch flaccid, with a trimmed pubes. He throw the towel around himself, and came sat down at the table. We sat there and talked until i had to get back to work. They followed me in, as we came in, Adam went into the bathroom, and she followed me into the living room. She noticed the bulge in my pants. She pulled on my pants until they fell to my ankles. She grabbed my dick and she started to jerk me off, then she pushed me on the stairs so she could take my cock into her mouth and suck me dry.

My hips started to thrust, as I unloaded my cum down her throat as in leaked out of her mouth. I told her that was wonderful, I should return the favor, as I stood up and put her ass on the step, so I could eat her out. I put my tongue between her pussy lips, and started licking. She bite her lip as I was licking her pussy clean until she started to moan. Adam entered the room, as I was pleasuring his girlfriend. He came over to the step, now he was wearing some board shorts. He opened up his shorts, as he lowered himself so his cock could enter her mouth.

He put his cock in her mouth and continued to face fuck her. I was eating away at her pussy until she started to jerk away from me, as she was cumming. Adam was still getting his dick suck, so I figured I would entered her with my 9.5 inch cock. I align my cock up with her wet pussy, and I forced my cock inside of her as I began to thrust deep inside of her. I was forcefully fucking her now with me holding on to her boobs. I seen Adam start to sweat, and he started moaning as he started to fill her mouth up with his cum. I continued to fuck her as she took she cock in her hands and started to lick it clean. I was ready to bust a load, as I pulled my cock out of her pussy, and shot my load all over her stomach, chest, and chin. I stood up, and pulled up my pants. I had to get back to work, so I could get done.