Morning-after Pill Decision Put On Hold

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would the morning after pill even be necessary if people just were on birth control, or using condoms?
It is strikingly ridiculous that thoise that oppose abortion so vehemently, are also the ones who oppose methods of reducing unwanted pregnancies. Seems to me that if they want to reduce the number of abortions, attacking unwanted pregnancies would be the correct tactic.
Some people just fucking confuse the shit out of me.
Gotta say, I completely agree with this.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by warmsunshine@Aug 31 2005, 07:40 PM
Would the morning after pill even be necessary if people just were on birth control, or using condoms?
It is strikingly ridiculous that thoise that oppose abortion so vehemently, are also the ones who oppose methods of reducing unwanted pregnancies. Seems to me that if they want to reduce the number of abortions, attacking unwanted pregnancies would be the correct tactic.
Some people just fucking confuse the shit out of me.
Gotta say, I completely agree with this.
[post=339609]Quoted post[/post]​
So then agree to hate the human race with me.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's only fun to play when the rules of the game are impossible to adhere to.

You've got the religions divided on whether you should even use birth control, then if you do, but you're one of the unlucky ones for whom the error rate applies, then even the ones who are for birth control suddenly get judgemental. Everyone sees this as a decision on the part of the woman, which it is not, it is just the odds. Have sex enough times and 1 or 2 percent becomes significant.

Of course we could NOT have sex, therefore eliminating the need for the whole debate, but what would that do for the advancement of the species?

But hey, if ABORTION is the one big enemy, why not push as many women into it as possible by eliminating every other option, then we'll REALLY know who to hate!

GBO, I think I hate the human race with you, and I'm sure Dr. Rock is in.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You guys are missing the whole point: Sex is for reproductive purposed ONLY. This wouldn't be an issue if you would stop fucking like heathens.

Argument settled.

warmsunshine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You guys are missing the whole point: Sex is for reproductive purposed ONLY. This wouldn't be an issue if you would stop fucking like heathens.

Argument settled.
Hehehe! How right you are. And don't forget, "it" (because we can't even say the word s-e-x) should only be done at night, in the dark in the missionary position. God forbid (delicious irony) you get any pleasure from the act.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by warmsunshine@Sep 1 2005, 03:53 AM

Argument settled.
Hehehe! How right you are. And don't forget, "it" (because we can't even say the word s-e-x) should only be done at night, in the dark in the missionary position. God forbid (delicious irony) you get any pleasure from the act.
[post=339741]Quoted post[/post]​
and through a hole in a sheet, lol.

dont be offended Rock but you are definately the resident Daria on this board.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And the dear Dr Rock has NEVER, dare I say the words in proper mixed company, performed sexual acts, intercourse or any form of sexual activity solely for recreational purposes.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Sep 1 2005, 02:25 AM
I hate the human race on my own. hating it with anyone else kinda defeats the point. :p
[post=339715]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but I&#39;m way over here<---------------
so you can still hate the world over there--------------&#62;