Morning All

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, another newbie here

Been a member for a couple of weeks, but this is the first time I've actually said anything

But definitely very excited to be here. In fact this site and all your pics have been getting me very flustered - keep having to go to the bathroom to jerk off!

I'm 32, English but living in NYC, got about 7.5"x5" uc, not massive but never had complaints. But I dearly love and crave the big ones on other guys. Dear God, do I love dick. :redface:

Pics to come soon. :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
lvsxy808 said:
Yep, another newbie here

Been a member for a couple of weeks, but this is the first time I've actually said anything

But definitely very excited to be here. In fact this site and all your pics have been getting me very flustered - keep having to go to the bathroom to jerk off!

I'm 32, English but living in NYC, got about 7.5"x5" uc, not massive but never had complaints. But I dearly love and crave the big ones on other guys. Dear God, do I love dick. :redface:

Pics to come soon. :smile:

Well, I don't know why no one has said hello, So let me be the first.

Welcome to the group, LVSXY!! It is a pretty great group, and there is quite a few great pics in the gallery.. I suggest you keep getting flustered:tongue:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, lvsxy. Hope you're not an illegal immigrant putting our native auto windshield washermen out of work.:tongue: