Morning Boys!

D

deleted85856

Hey Guys,
For those of you that don't know me I'm Matt, I'm 18 and I just completed my grade 11 year, so I'll be a senior next year in highschool. I'm going to be online a lot more now that I don't have class.

So I'm interested in knowing...

What was the first time you had sex? And was it with a guy or girl?

Thanks boys,
Matt!

D

deleted85856

I'll tell my story first,
I was 14 years old and I was at a summer camp up north. A few nights earlier we had snuck out and gone skinny dipping and it was discovered how large I was. So there was this girl who brought me back to her cabin when the rest of the camp was at dinner and she rode me like a cowboy! I'm pretty sure she was 16, and she definatly had experience, and it was pretty damn good!

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my first time was with a girl. i was 17 yo. me and the rest of the school went to the finalists trip: Lloret del Mar (Spain). And that is a city with just three things: discos, bad food and lots of alchool.lol.so...you can imagine... one of the crazy night i drunk a bit more, a girl i just met two days before drunked a bit too......she was hot....and she found me hot too (lol...stupid girl...hot?me?lol) so....you can see it. i just had to tell my roommate to go sleep in the beach...and....well...we did it. it was not her first time so it made it easy for me. it was greaT!!!