Morning Boys!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by matt_koko, Jun 27, 2007.

1. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

Hey Guys,
    For those of you that don't know me I'm Matt, I'm 18 and I just completed my grade 11 year, so I'll be a senior next year in highschool. I'm going to be online a lot more now that I don't have class.

So I'm interested in knowing...

What was the first time you had sex? And was it with a guy or girl?

Thanks boys,
    Matt!

2. matt_koko

matt_koko New Member

I'll tell my story first,
    I was 14 years old and I was at a summer camp up north. A few nights earlier we had snuck out and gone skinny dipping and it was discovered how large I was. So there was this girl who brought me back to her cabin when the rest of the camp was at dinner and she rode me like a cowboy! I'm pretty sure she was 16, and she definatly had experience, and it was pretty damn good!

3. caffecaffe

caffecaffe New Member

my first time was with a girl. i was 17 yo. me and the rest of the school went to the finalists trip: Lloret del Mar (Spain). And that is a city with just three things: discos, bad food and lots of alchool.lol.so...you can imagine... one of the crazy night i drunk a bit more, a girl i just met two days before drunked a bit too......she was hot....and she found me hot too (lol...stupid girl...hot?me?lol) so....you can see it. i just had to tell my roommate to go sleep in the beach...and....well...we did it. it was not her first time so it made it easy for me. it was greaT!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted