Morning cock worship from gf/wife/bf

josh_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a girlfriend who would whip out my cock at any opportunity and suck me off really eagerly. The thing was, I really wanted her to practically worship it, tell me how much she enjoyed it, what it looked like to her and what it felt like for her as she massaged it with her mouth. I also wanted to cum in her mouth but this did not happen. I would love to have a girlfriend who would worship my cock (especially the first wood in the morning). I remember one guy I spoke to said he would wake up in the middle of the night and his girlfriend would be sucking him off like there was no tomorrow. She wouldn't even bother waking him! Do any of you guys out there have someone like that? Describe the experience.

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
If the one the I'm fucking with is a paid whore, then I have to demand it. However, if it's my wife and GF, IMHO, that's a pretty selfish motive for you to demand it.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If the one the I'm fucking with is a paid whore, then I have to demand it. However, if it's my wife and GF, IMHO, that's a pretty selfish motive for you to demand it.
It reads to me like he's wishing for it, not actually demanding it.

I had a gf that would be sucking my wood nearly every morning. It's a wonderful way to wake up, being so close to orgasm. She would lick up every drop as well.

josh_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes. It's a wish - not a demand. I don't believe in demanding anything where sex is concerned. Thanks for your replies, guys.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am the some one like that :)
I would eagerly worship cock every morning, when he gets home from work, in the middle of the night, basically...I would anytime he would not object. No problems begging, talking, or letting him know how wonderful his cock is.
I have had the opposite problem with this issue. Bf not into oral and does not want his cock sucked ever. He thinks it is gross.

chiasmj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had the opposite problem with this issue. Bf not into oral and does not want his cock sucked ever. He thinks it is gross.

I met a guy with an 11 inch dick (I didn't measure sadly, but I'd believe it based on my experience) who hated to be sucked. That's just a dealbreaker for me. If I'm with someone who's big enough to need a skilled deepthroater, I want to take it all the way, period.