Morning Erections

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't imagine being worrried about someone seeing your morning hard-on.

First, without regard to what casues it, it's totally normal and nothing to worry about.

And second, if someone's seeing my cock in the morning (hard or not) she's seen it like that the night before.

Buddy, take a piss or put it to use and enjoy it.

By the way, pissing in the shower? Great idea! It keeps the back of the toilet clean as well as the floor around it.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by hose 85@May 27 2005, 10:18 PM
On the weekends when I wake up with wood the wife loves it. :p She always takes care of the problem for me with a hand job or sex if the time is right. :wow:

Just my 2 cents, J.
[post=315364]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats hot!

I always wondered what goes through a women's mind when they see there man sporting a hard on every morning. I wonder if women are turned-on in the morning also?

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
Perfectly normal. I usually wake up semi or really hard. I also get hard when I'm really tired and about to go to sleep. I guess when I'm really relaxed the blood flows freely. As a matter of fact I read some where that most males have an erection 50% of the time they are sleeping.

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
As I understand it, the piss hard is your body making sure you don't piss the bed! When you get an erection, it closes off the valves from your bladder, and basically crosses your legs together. That's why it can sometimes be quite hard to start pissing when you have an erection, cos your body is naturally trying to prevent you from doing so. After you've emptied your bladder, your body stands down from red alert, and the erection fades.

I don't think that is correct. All males can urinate with an erection. Those of us with young sons know that they sometimes wet the bed and they also have raging hard-ons when they are sleeping. Most males have trouble urinating with an erection beacause they can't bend it down far enough to hit the toilet and when they do force it down the blood filled erectile tissue squeezes the urinary tract closed.

Girthtrude: I always get out of the bed and oddly become erected and it kinda sucks cuz im not really looking forward to an erection at 6:00 am!

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Men: Life's too short -- take advantage of EVERY erection! I swear my wife has radar. She KNOWS every time during the night when I get hard, she's there quicker than a wink to suck or jack. She thinks I get hard several times during the night on purpose just to please her. I haven't slept a full night through since we got married and that's just the way I like it. When morning breaks she expects more hard wood for fucking and gawd almighty knows, I aim to please. :p

Professor

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually wake up with a hard-on in the morning and at intervals through the night
Though I do not allways want to pee. In yearlier years I would relieved morning the hard-on by masturbating and resolved the peeing with a hard-on problem by sticking a glass tumbler (allways available in the bathroom) over my stiff cock and peeing in that, the pee then running down into the pan.
Waking with a hard-on is reasuring and the little guy down there is letting me know all is well and that he is hard and ready. Makes me feel good for the day!

7x5.5:
Originally posted by mordecai17@May 27 2005, 07:34 PM
I don't think I've ever had a morning erection in my life. You guys are describing stuff that is completely alien to me. Is there something wrong with me? I'm only 18 and this has never happened. I get erections through masterbation and sex though.
[post=315306]Quoted post[/post]​

I am 17 and the same story. I am very fit, get erections through masterbation/sex...but I never, or atleast extremely rarely get 'random' erections through the day or wake up with morning wood. The best will be sometimes awaking to a semi. I am thinking about getting checked up to make sure nothing is blocking my circulation or something like that..

brickbat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sharps-Rifle................Man you are one fortunate dude........You have my fantasy...I would say that only a minority of women are like your wife.....If you ever leave that woman, you need psychiatric help. Tell us if you have any suggestions or methods to get our wives where yours is. I am dark green with envy man...You can always catch a nap on the run, but few have what you have. Share your secrets with us. Thanks

mordecai17

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by 7x5.5+Jun 8 2005, 07:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(7x5.5 &#064; Jun 8 2005, 07:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mordecai17@May 27 2005, 07:34 PM
I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve ever had a morning erection in my life. You guys are describing stuff that is completely alien to me. Is there something wrong with me? I&#39;m only 18 and this has never happened. I get erections through masterbation and sex though.

I am 17 and the same story. I am very fit, get erections through masterbation/sex...but I never, or atleast extremely rarely get &#39;random&#39; erections through the day or wake up with morning wood. The best will be sometimes awaking to a semi. I am thinking about getting checked up to make sure nothing is blocking my circulation or something like that..
[post=318769]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That is pretty crazy because my penis is exactly the same size as yours. I got a physical a while back and I don&#39;t seem to have any problems, I don&#39;t know about circulation though, how could they check that?

7x5.5:
Originally posted by mordecai17+Jun 8 2005, 04:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mordecai17 &#064; Jun 8 2005, 04:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by 7x5.5@Jun 8 2005, 07:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-mordecai17
@May 27 2005, 07:34 PM
I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve ever had a morning erection in my life. You guys are describing stuff that is completely alien to me. Is there something wrong with me? I&#39;m only 18 and this has never happened. I get erections through masterbation and sex though.

I am 17 and the same story. I am very fit, get erections through masterbation/sex...but I never, or atleast extremely rarely get &#39;random&#39; erections through the day or wake up with morning wood. The best will be sometimes awaking to a semi. I am thinking about getting checked up to make sure nothing is blocking my circulation or something like that..
[post=318769]Quoted post[/post]​

That is pretty crazy because my penis is exactly the same size as yours. I got a physical a while back and I don&#39;t seem to have any problems, I don&#39;t know about circulation though, how could they check that?
[post=318839]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;m not really sure. I&#39;m just going to go to the doctor, tell him my story and see what he thinks. Hopefully it&#39;s nothing, but we&#39;ll see&#33; I&#39;ll tell you how it goes.

petite_asianbabe:
Originally posted by Sharps&#045;Rifle@Jun 2 2005, 09:20 AM
Men: Life&#39;s too short -- take advantage of EVERY erection&#33; I swear my wife has radar. She KNOWS every time during the night when I get hard, she&#39;s there quicker than a wink to suck or jack. She thinks I get hard several times during the night on purpose just to please her. I haven&#39;t slept a full night through since we got married and that&#39;s just the way I like it. When morning breaks she expects more hard wood for fucking and gawd almighty knows, I aim to please. :p
[post=317220]Quoted post[/post]​

I never knew guys got erections in the morning. First time my bf spent the night I woke up, rolled over to cuddle, and found his penis fully erect&#33; He explained it, and now when he spends the night and I wake up before him I stroke or suck his erect penis to wake him up. He loves it, and a few times has led to a morning romp too&#33; ;)

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by brickbat@Jun 8 2005, 09:02 AM
Sharps-Rifle................Man you are one fortunate dude........You have my fantasy...I would say that only a minority of women are like your wife.....If you ever leave that woman, you need psychiatric help. Tell us if you have any suggestions or methods to get our wives where yours is. I am dark green with envy man...You can always catch a nap on the run, but few have what you have. Share your secrets with us. Thanks
[post=318835]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Brickbat:

Thanks for your vote of confidence and I do KNOW that I am blessed with an amazing woman. No worries of me ever leaving her, truth be told, I live in fear of her leaving me. You asked for suggestions to get your wife where mine is. My wife loves cunnilingus so I pleasure her for however long she wants. I truly believe the way to a woman&#39;s heart is through her pussy so I keep that in mind. I praise the beauty of her pussy, the delicious flavor, also I take LOTS and LOTS of pictures of her. Both of us are easily turned on but, over the years I have made it my business to KNOW what turns my lady on and what keeps her turned on. I am convinced keeping her happy sexually has been MY major sexual benefit.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Sharps-Rifle

Sharps-Rifle

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by petite_asianbabe@Jun 10 2005, 01:02 PM
First time my bf spent the night I woke up, rolled over to cuddle, and found his penis fully erect&#33; He explained it, and now when he spends the night and I wake up before him I stroke or suck his erect penis to wake him up. He loves it, and a few times has led to a morning romp too&#33; ;)
[post=319519]Quoted post[/post]​

Keep on romping petite_asianbabe -- you can NEVER get too much sex. It does a body good&#33;

mavedick

Experimental Member
Media
I like the name "Camp Morningwood."

During college, I&#39;d work in the summers with a youth group that had kids 11-15 attending week-long gatherings in summer camp settings. For many of these, it was their first time away from home in such a situation. One of my functions was to go around in the mornings and awaken the boys and make sure they got up in time for breakfast, etc. I always started plenty early. When I&#39;d wake up several in a group, some would roll out immediately, while others would hesitate under the sheets with an embarrassed look on their faces. I knew why, so I tried to avoid embarrassing them further. I&#39;d tell them that I was going to go awaken others, and that I&#39;d be back in a few minutes--that they should try to be up by then. Most would be able to force themselves to go soft enough to get up and head for the facilities after a few tense minutes. For those who didn&#39;t, I&#39;d return to their bunks in a while and say quietly, "You know, you&#39;re going to have to get it down so you can get out of bed." I don&#39;t know if it was my sympatetic understanding or just their knowing that I knew what their problem was, but that generally helped them gain enough mental control to go soft.

In all of my experience, there was only one boy who never minded rolling out in only his briefs, with a huge erection sticking straight up, and go about his business in the cabin like it was nothing. I knew that he came from a large family of brothers, so I suppose it was only normal for him.

Conestoga

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hard wood most mornings. Yeah that is me too. My wife is however not interested first thing in the morning. Actually, I would be a bit concerned too about urine if I&#39;m full. So, I guess that while I would like some help with the morning wood, it might be best to try a hand job or something first. Of course, that would be with someone who has had coffee and is not listening for children.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Morning wood is a joy. It WILL subside and why the hell can&#39;t a random, natural erection just be reveled in because you&#39;re a MAN? A hard on doesn&#39;t require action&#33;&#33;&#33; Just enjoy the sensation.

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My morning wood isn&#39;t very hard. I wouldn&#39;t call it a boner, but it is thick and fat. I too sleep nude and what usually happens is when I stumble into the bathroom to take my morning piss, I enjoy holding my thick dick. I ususally then either really get it hard then or look in the mirror which makes me horny looking at my heavy cock. I then in most cases go back to bed to jerk-off before getting ready for work. It gets me in a mellow mood to start my day.

My morning erections are rarely raging hard.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 17 2005, 03:33 PM
Morning wood is a joy. It WILL subside and why the hell can&#39;t a random, natural erection just be reveled in because you&#39;re a MAN? A hard on doesn&#39;t require action&#33;&#33;&#33; Just enjoy the sensation.
[post=321662]Quoted post[/post]​
And all these feminists talk about menstruation. Why can&#39;t men feel the same way about our annoying-but-physiologically-important sexual functions?