Morning Erections

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Everybody wakes up with a woodie. What's to hide?

It's like waking up with messy hair. You don't hide under the covers until you've combed it, do you?

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
of course. caused a few awkward moments in college when I had room mates. About all I can say is wear a robe when you get up in the morning, and go take a piss

TallnBeefy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always wake up with morning wood. Well, at least 90% of the time. Measuring might not be a bad idea because it's usually the time when I'm the biggest and hardest.

I also wake up a lot of the time stroking my dick. Seems weird to me that I masturbate in my sleep, but does it happen to anyone else? I didn't think masturbation was involuntary. haha

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TallnBeefy said:
Seems weird to me that I masturbate in my sleep, but does it happen to anyone else? I didn't think masturbation was involuntary. haha

I've, on a few occasions, fucked partners in my sleep, I wouldn't have thought that was involuntary either (the other possibility is that I just didn't remember doing it again, but they did).

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
IanTheTall said:
I've, on a few occasions, fucked partners in my sleep, I wouldn't have thought that was involuntary either (the other possibility is that I just didn't remember doing it again, but they did).

Ian - regarding your avatar.

Didn't you play Al in the Naked Gun movies?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually I love waking up with morning wood, so does the bf, and in that case one of us ends up hiding it somewhere. Otherwise it's not we live in a mall with people walking all about, it's all natural and we just go about our morning routine.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hugetripod said:
Anyone wake up with it hard as a rock? How do you keep it under wraps and hide it. ?

Thanks,

Yes, and sometimes a time or two during the night, especially if I've been really horny before going to bed and didn't shoot my load. Living alone since my divorce, there's never any need to keep it under 'wraps' and 'hide' it. The enlargement is pleasurable any time -- the more often the better!

Luke