Morning Erections

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Morning woods are the most fantastic thing ever...sometimes I sleep in sweatpants and when I wake up I can just grind the bed as I roll around before I get out...every once and a while, that ends in me blowing a load.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Is it just me, or does morning wood have a big part on how awake you really are when you wake up? Most often times when I have morning wood I'm still half asleep, letting me control all dreams and fantasies. That half sleep (fantasy)- half awake (reality) alows for some really interesting mornings.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Is it just me, or does morning wood have a big part on how awake you really are when you wake up? Most often times when I have morning wood I'm still half asleep, letting me control all dreams and fantasies. That half sleep (fantasy)- half awake (reality) alows for some really interesting mornings.

Its not just you - I would tend to agree with this!

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy my morning wood, its a sign you haven't overworked your dick.

dai

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
theres no nicer feeling than waking up in the morning, hard as a rock and having a nice, long wank before you get up! i luv it and wudnt wanna b without it :-D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pye said:
I feel abnormal-- I know that I've woken in the middle of the night with WOOD but it's not very often that I wake in the morning with WOOD

Ah, relax. No two men, no two cocks OR morning hards are the same. If it works on demand the rest of the time...wtf?

delivery boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wake up with a hard on almost everyday. I had one embarrassing moment when my wife and I went on vacation with another couple. We shared a hotel room. I kicked off the covers during the night because I was hot, and I woke up the next morning and noticed my buddy's wife sitting on the edge of their bed staring at my little tent. She quickly turned away and pretended to go back asleep when she noticed I was awake.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm proud and more willing to show it off now that sex is a more open subject between us, although it doesn't always get the love and comfort that it deserves.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I still get morning wood. Often times it is because I need to piss. When I was younger I used to like to stay in bed and jerk off with a full bladder. i have too many aches and pains now from laying in the bed to enjoy that in the mornings anymore. Takes an hour or two to get to moving after sleeping the night.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Freddie53 said:
I still get morning wood. Often times it is because I need to piss.

90% of mornings I wake up needing to piss... Has anyone yet mastered the art of pissing with a stiffy that's standing boldly to attention? I usually have to kind of balance over the toilet with my chest almost lying on the cistern! Not the most comfortable position in the world!

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I still get morning wood, and a lot of times it's because I have to pee. Back in college I would wait till the erection subsided or at least went to a semi before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom/showers. Nowadays if I wake up with a boner I'll position the sheets/pillow and come up with a great fantasy in my head and end up making the sheets/pillow wet.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
... Has anyone yet mastered the art of pissing with a stiffy that's standing boldly to attention?

Is there a law that says you must only piss in the toilet? Shower stall?

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
still wake up hard in morning also, even when a teen used to just rearange dick to point up in briefs when going to bathroom, Im sure my mom knew what they was from dad. lol even with my male boys in house dont hide the tent in my briefs and yes can pee in toilet or shower stall and soap lube feels good that time of the morining too. Don