Morning Erections

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I often wake up with an especially hard woody within a half hour of falling asleep or at other times during the night, but not in the morning I wake up usually. I do my best to keep 'im down though. [;o)

robert1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
why you hide it, you should be proud of it , that mean you are young.
Take a piss it will down. or knead your balanus hardly.:biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My guy is only young so most of the time he wakes with morning wood. I love it when i wake up before him and get to play for a little while before he wakes up, then seeing the smile on his face as he see's me with it in my mouth

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
carter2006 said:
90% of mornings I wake up needing to piss... Has anyone yet mastered the art of pissing with a stiffy that's standing boldly to attention? I usually have to kind of balance over the toilet with my chest almost lying on the cistern! Not the most comfortable position in the world!

This is the reason why I piss while showering ...... Not always but if I stay hard too long it's the only way to empty my bladder. I like the feeling of pissing with that full hard penis. No need to tell I use a lot of water to clean the shower stall

lbkontop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder, has anyone had to share a bed with another guy and seen their wood or if they saw yours? also, there is a band named morning wood!

e-swell

Just Browsing
Media
IanTheTall said:
I've, on a few occasions, fucked partners in my sleep, I wouldn't have thought that was involuntary either (the other possibility is that I just didn't remember doing it again, but they did).

I loved what you just related. If you didn't really care about the person in bed with you. Do you honestly come back for seconds? Would breakfast be and option? Just a thought!

e

UncutDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank god for urinals. Here in college, we have a men's bathroom at the end of the hall and every morning I see guys standing further back than normal from the urinal, or sticking their butts out to shift their pelvis downward, or getting piss all over themselves trying to piss with morning wood. I don't know how you could piss into a regular toilet with morning wood without doing a handstand. As for getting to the men's bathroom on our coed floor with morning wood, most guys cover up with towels, some put on shirts to cover the hard cock sticking out above their boxers, and others like me, when wearing boxer briefs, push it down one leg and take short steps down the hall or, when wearing boxers, just make sure the button on the fly is done up and walk with a big tent pretending nothing's the matter. Earlier this year, I was walking to the bathroom in boxers with a huge tent from my raging morning wood and I ran into a girl who, while hot, is too much of a friend for things to go any further, while she was leaving her room to brush her teeth. I decided to have a little fun so I stopped and chatted. She had missed French class the earlier day because her lab ran long and emailed me to tell her what we did. So, I thought I would use this opportunity to tell her, and fuck with her head. I stared her in the eye the whole time, but not seductively, telling her about the story we talked about and the use of the subjunctive with prepositional phrases (yeah, really hot, sexy stuff) and she kept sneaking glances at my tent, with a dumbstruck look rather than the laugh I thought she'd get. I thought it was funny, a tall, built, half-naked guy with a huge tent in his boxers casually explaining French grammar with his hands on his hips and absolutely no sexual or flirtlike language or body language. Anyway, long story short, she came by my room later that night to get the page numbers of what we did in French the previous day and we ended up having sex. The sex was really good, but now things are weird, even more so cause we've hooked up five times since but are still "just friends". Lesson to be learned: Beware the power of showing off your morning wood.

D_uvtyfro

1st Like
Media
There are four of us guys that live together....morning wood can not be escaped around here. We all have it...we've all seen it...we all don't care at this point. There's no way to avoid seeing it - my philosophy is that it's no big deal since it happens to pretty much everyone.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a suggestion for those of you who have a problem taking your morning piss with your hard cock. Try sitting on the john facing the tank (yeah, backwards). Sitting far back (on the front of the seat), leaning over (toward the tank), I'm able to push down my hardon and aim at the back of the bowl, sometimes even above the water level. No piss flowing sound from the water and no inability for aiming the stream. As my bladder empties, my hardon begins to subside, just like clockwork! I expect some of you young guys with the straight up on-belly hardons can't comply with this, but you know you're the exception, right?

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
lbkontop said:
I wonder, has anyone had to share a bed with another guy and seen their wood or if they saw yours? also, there is a band named morning wood!

Comedian Rodney Carrington had a CD out called "Morning Wood".
Rodney, by the way, is a sexy hunk (at least to me.)

Jeffers59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone wake up with it hard as a rock? How do you keep it under wraps and hide it. ?
Not quite sure the reasoning behind trying to keep a morning hardon hidden.... something to be proud of......

Media
oldbodybuilder2004 said:
New report—I awoke this morning with a woodie that wouldn't quit.

Hey, OldBodyBuilder. You are a sequoia! We bow to your impressive aged timber! Seems like your wood rises majestic in the air, your wood expands massively with rings of age, and you have been standing up for a long, long, LONG time. You are a national treasure of pleasure!

The younger forest of wood on this thread raises its timber high in the air to salute you! Keep it up there, O Mighty One!:biggrin1:

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't even try to hide it. Anyone in a position to see me getting out of bed in the morning is automatically allowed to see my woodie.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a masturbation fiend. I usually masturbate every night before sleeping, sometimes even when I had sex that night and my girl is in bed asleep next to me. I noticed that I rarely get morning wood and I only do on the nights when I don't jerk off or have sex before going to sleep. Anyone else have a similar pattern?