Morning Erections

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah sometimes I wake up hard. If I'm by myself I'll probably just jack off and take care of it. It's pretty cool if I'm with a woman though because my morning erections are from another world, like totally raging but long lasting too. My normal erections are good too but the morning ones take the cake.

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wake up most mornings with a big hard dick, I sleep with on cloths on summer and winter and I display it proudly. Funny thing is it is not like a hardon when you are horny pre cum etc and once you are awake it doesn't last,

my morning/middle of the night hard ons aren't any less lasting than any other time. and i precum tons even when i'm asleep and hard. i wake up soaking wet with it.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wake up hard in the middle of the night or in the morning when I'm being especially sexually active. I know it's counterintuitive, but if I'm fucking a lot, I get more sleep-ending erections.

I don't have the precum delights viewfromthetop gets to enjoy, so I'd be very pleased to come to over to borrow some of his to use as lube.

G Peter

1st Like
Media
grew up having morning wood all the time. still do. had brothers. they did. no one really hid it. just dealt with it. like jacked if off in the shower.

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wake up with a very hard erection almost every morning, and have for years. It's just part of my morning routine to jack off before I get out of bed in the morning. It really helps to get the blood pumping and me wide awake and ready to start my day.

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This morning for a rare event I woke up with a massive hardon from a dream (I was running around following a beautiful blonde with huge tits and an almost painfully tight pussy who would stop occasionally and let me have my way with her) and I suddently woke up and had to rub one out. It was unfortunately somewhat unfulfilling but I came a thick and big load over my chest! I got up and was so horny I poped another one in the shower and creamed all down my leg in the steamy water...Quite a wonderful start to the day I'd say, considering my girlfriend has been hounding me for some fucking lately haha:wink:

cyclistbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wake up almost every morning with erection too..hardest and biggest...and wont go away too easily. A good sign of balanced health for me..when stressed, I don't have a morning erection so much, so its time to relax. The body telling me when I need to destress.

Morning wood with a roomie can be awkward till you figure out you all get em.

Waking up hard and having sex is the very best too

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was about 12, I spent the night at a friends house. We both slept in sleeping bags on the floor of his bedroom. Sleeping on a hard floor made my dick raging hard in the morning. I was too embarssed to get out of my sleeping bag. But the damn thing just wouldn't go down. My friend gets out of his bag, and his wood is showing in his briefs, so I figure it is no big deal in this family. (he had 4 brothers and no sisters). so I get out of my sleeping bag with my dick still hard. He looks at my cock and says holy cow. stay there. Then he gets his older brother and tells him to check out the size of my cock. His brother tells me my dick is bigger than the guys in his highschool. I guess that was the first time I realized I was bigger than most guys.

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
FIGHT MORNING WOOD, GET MORE SLEEP, I get morning wood 100% of the time and it kills off 2 hours of my sleep a day which is pretty disastrous for university and generally being awake and an active human being. I finally discovered the fact that if you masturbate before going to sleep (not too quickly or you won't decrease your hormone levels, or whatever levels) then you'll get your full sleep.

My morning wood has destroyed my life, thank god for masturbation

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get morning wood more than once or twice a month, even during my teenage years. I take heavy duty prescription meds to sleep, so I know what the cause is. During the day, or later at night I sometimes get a semi.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
FIGHT MORNING WOOD, GET MORE SLEEP, I get morning wood 100% of the time and it kills off 2 hours of my sleep a day which is pretty disastrous for university and generally being awake and an active human being. I finally discovered the fact that if you masturbate before going to sleep (not too quickly or you won't decrease your hormone levels, or whatever levels) then you'll get your full sleep.

My morning wood has destroyed my life, thank god for masturbation

Glad you found a solution.

It maybe sound strange but a destructive annoying situation like that is very erotic and hot to my view .. than you have a routine to follow etc to not disrupt your regular life because of a "clock" steady hardon to be expect going on so strong like that , and not giving up if not take cared properly etc etc...wow. Very amazing your unique make up to me.

:cool: cool.

dhsdad

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah..I think most men wake up with a hard dick. Most of you guys say why hide it and I agree to a certain extent. Some morning my kids (3 under age 5) are in our bedroom when I wake. It's not cool to jump out of bed, dick rock hard, and your daughters are 2 feet away. I just relax and sit there until it goes down.

Some mornings I wake up grinding the bed..my wife thinks its totally gross..LOL

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone wake up with it hard as a rock? How do you keep it under wraps and hide it. ?

I wake up with wood most every morning. Why would you want to hide it? Use it!

When my gf returns from a business trip, we always celebrate her success. Usually multiple times. Most recently, we'd screwed a few times, and tired ourselves out so much we went to sleep. When I woke the next morning, my cock was hard like usual, so woke her up and had another round before we hit the showers and got ready for work.

ibiza dan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya get morning wood beacause your bladder is full and it puts pressure on your prostate gland (male g-spot) lots of older guys don't get them because they are always up in the night taking a piss!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ya get morning wood beacause your bladder is full and it puts pressure on your prostate gland (male g-spot) lots of older guys don't get them because they are always up in the night taking a piss!
I'll have to pay closer attention. Some nights I'll get up to pee. It seems as thought I'm always hard when I wake up. I'll conduct an experiment to see if I wake up just as hard the next day if I've emptied the bladder during the night as nights that I sleep straight through.