Morning Erections

swedishdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does everybody get them? A lot of times I am a little hard in the morning but never a full 100 percent ercection. Are you supposed to get as hard as you can be?

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i get massive ones, better than when i masturbate often - and i'm nearly 50. But not if i had too much to drink the night b4. I find it a very good reason to keep off the wine! However, wouldn't want to suggest that there's a prob if u don't get one. Maybe some people are more prone than others. Like some men have upward-curving erections while others point down
I wouldn't worry about it if u do get hard for sex otherwise. Anyway - very interesting point to raise. will follow this thread with interest.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wake up all during the night I think because my dick is so hard.Every morning it is rock hard "morning wood ".I have to jackoff every morning.

swedishdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there something wrong with you if you dont have them? How long does your morning erections last when you wake up?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I get 'early morning wood' as it's called occasionally but not so often as when I was younger, partly because I'm likelier to have to get up in the night and pee than was the case then. Early morning wood is caused partly by the body's reaction to the pressures of a full bladder and closure of the urethral sphincter to contain the situation. If you've had to get up in the night you're not so likely to suffer from it.:smile:

swedishdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take a piss right before I go to bed, so I do not feel a need to take a piss in the morning. So you say you get a morning erection because yout bladder is full?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I take a piss right before I go to bed, so I do not feel a need to take a piss in the morning. So you say you get a morning erection because yout bladder is full?

Hi swedishdude. Even if you've been to pee last thing before bed - which i imagine most people do - your bladder will still be quite full 7 or 8 hours later when you wake up, even if you're not aware of an immediate sensation of fullness. It's not the whole story so far as 'early morning wood's' concerned but it is a significant factor nevertheless.:smile:

Bacchusbigboy

Experimental Member
Media
I have one every morning and often they are rock hard. It is a great feeling but nothing sexual. If I am horny it only takes a few minutes and I have a bead of precum at the tip of my dick and it is never there in the mornings.

The rock hard woody is normal the morning after sex and I love to do it again in morning mmmmm just thinking about it

Cheers

swedishdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I have a big bladder then, because I dont have to pee so bad in the morning. Could you have night erections but not morning erections?

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most men will have on average 7 erection a night. The morning wood is usually from a full bladder and may not be as firm as an erection from arousal, sometimes though it's a combination of full bladder and arousal so it's like steel. I wake up under a "tent" every morning.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember reading in Esquire a thousand years ago about things that happen as we age: one of them is that we don't wake up with an erection every morning like we did when we were sixteen. That's certainly the case with me. But I've also noticed that I don't sleep as well as I did when I was sixteen, and sometimes I wake up three or four times during the night, and each time I have an erection.

swedishdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so everybody have a rockhard morning erection here but me. Maybe I should go and see a doctor or something.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your concerned,then yes go see a doctor.My morning wood is different each day.Some days rock hard other days just a little chubby.

swedishdude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I is just that I never had them in my life and now I hear that everbody has them. I get hard when I masturbate so I can get a erection.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As long as it gets hard and works when you need it too I wouldn't worry too much about not having "morning wood".