Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would'nt worry about it. It's the normal process of aging. Everyone is different. I did'nt have a lot of morning wood as a teen, and I certainly don't now. On average, I'd say I wake up hard maybe 3-4 times a month. I've also had a sleep disorder since I was a child, and the fact that I have to take heavy prescription meds to give me at least 4-5 hours of sleep each night is a contrbuting factor to not having daily morning wood.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wake up with a 'woody' almost every morning. My sweetie loves it and most mornings takes advantage of it. The few mornings it's not fully hard, she strokes it up in no time. I'm 64 and can't remember when I didn't wake up under a tent.
Omar the tentmaker

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: :smile: Lol. It's okay to be stiff in the morning, but hopefully not the kind of stiff that will sadden your friends. Newspaper obituaries are not the way you want announce that you have obtained a full body erection,lol.

cummer212

1st Like
Media
Yea I love morning wood. but it isnt all the way there as far as my dick being as big as it gets. Id say like 90 percent of max but hard as a rock. love it.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of my best erections are morning wood! Years ago, I had a boyfriend who tended to wake up before I did. If I had morning wood, he would roll me over on my back, put a condom on it, and mount it. I would wake up with him riding me. Unfortunately, because my morning erections are very solid, and the positon lends itself to deep penetration, this bliss usually lasted only a couple of minutes. Inevitably, I would poke the wrong place deep inside him, after which he would leap off, and spend the next 20 minutes locked in the bathroom.

While no one else has ever done this for me, one of life's best moments is you waking up next to your partner, and just rolling on top and sinking in your morning wood!

mordecai17

Just Browsing
Media
I pretty much never have morning wood and I also definitely have erectile problems. The doctors I've talked to about it don't seem to take it seriously. Like, when I mention erectile problems they will ask "do you wake up with an erection" and then I answer that no, I never do, they still tell me it's just a psychological problem. I'm 20 and I've been like this for as long as I can remember. I feel pretty sad about it sometimes.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't feel bad about it. I don't think it's a psychological problem, especially if you can get an erection when having sexual activity. I think some of us are just wired differently. I'm the same way, I never had many morning erections, even as a teen.
I had a half hard on this morning. The first one I've had in the past two weeks.

Pryvate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's right, but not always... and its no problem at all... I mean... I always smile with the morning erection... Me and myself get up!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the hardest erections I get are in the morning when I first wake up. I love 'em. I've never minded being hard but espesially in the mornings I think if feels the best. In the morning, hard as a rock makes it real easy for sex.

B_grababig1

Experimental Member
Media
morming wood had been a bit of a problem when some time ago I qould share a room at a cnference or some such occasion. It often was a good ice breaker often enabling the more casual room mood of nudity instead of the more usual cover up which is odd for tow men. It gave the other guy permission to show wood too.