Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a lot of people wake up erect but I wake up daily to an actual throbbing erection where I'm actually pulsing, is it the same for anyone else that they wake up with a really hard cock, it does come in handy when I spend a night over at a lady friends though make sure they go work happy ha,
Please feel free to share your opinions and pics on this topic

Attachments

D

deleted871301

I know a lot of people wake up erect but I wake up daily to an actual throbbing erection where I'm actually pulsing, is it the same for anyone else that they wake up with a really hard cock, it does come in handy when I spend a night over at a lady friends though make sure they go work happy ha,
Please feel free to share your opinions and pics on this topic

Wow... that's a monster :wink:

I wake up several times during the night with a raging hard-on and in the morning walk to the kitchen with my dick bouncing in front of me!

Damn, I love being a man :biggrin1:

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
It's a funny and yet profound sense, these morning erections. They just proclaim, "I'm a fucking MAN! And I love my cock! Let the world see!" There's a unique satisfaction is getting out of bed with your hard on in front of you (as opposed to in the back! ), tenting your pajamas or underwear or just jutting out naked. I love it. Always have. Always will.

j91

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't want them to stop anyway they've happened for aslong as I remember, sometimes they are really stuborn though and have to be dealt with or it just won't go

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Must be fun when you're sharing a room with a mate or kipping on his floor (or vice versa!). :biggrin1:

I used to have the same problem and, when kipping on a mate's floor, having a wank in a sleeping bag to get rid of it before you dare get up was always an art.

cyrushkcurtis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's a funny and yet profound sense, these morning erections. They just proclaim, "I'm a fucking MAN! And I love my cock! Let the world see!" There's a unique satisfaction is getting out of bed with your hard on in front of you (as opposed to in the back! ), tenting your pajamas or underwear or just jutting out naked. I love it. Always have. Always will.

My sentiments exactly!

Reactions: indietex

Russ311

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First off the name of this post has the song "What's the Story Morning Glory" by Oasis stuck in my head! I wake up with ragers too and it's a bitch having to piss with one. Sometimes I wake with one so hard it hurts. But you gotta love it cause it's a total sign of being a healthy male. I hope and pray I always wake up this way!

D

deleted468451

I've woken up quite a few times and thought "damn, not bad for a 45 year old on 2 bp meds"