morning glory

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dick tells me if I'm getting enough sleep. Sleep deprivation --> boner is gone by the time i get to the bathroom.

Fully caught up on sleep --> The throbbing and pressure are so bad I either start humping the mattress or my boyfriend's leg. Lucky for me my boyfriend thinks it's funny...

Reactions: deano-uk

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't want them to stop anyway they've happened for aslong as I remember, sometimes they are really stuborn though and have to be dealt with or it just won't go
Hated those days when you have to pee so bad but your cock is rock hard and cant budge it. Now I so miss that great feeling. Never happy I guess.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
48 here still wake with a great erection, love it, never understand how guys wear anything to bed as it'd drive me crazy being packed in

I could never figure that out either.... especially in my straight days when it was group of just guys. I remember thinking like, "We're all guys here. We all know we're all going to throw boners for no reason...... so why are we making ourselves uncomfortable?"

NOW it's much better. When I'm with my gay friends and we all puppy-pile on a king sized bed, most of us are naked even though it's not sexual. We all seem to sleep so much better, lol.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

Morning wood is normal. Sometimes mine is slightly more than semi and sometimes it's a throbbing rager.

675782-1507113631-96436ff2829dd291f27844e74a3693f0.jpg

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to say that I rarely wake up with wood. Maybe its because its always taken care of before going to sleep. But once a kinky thought enters my head its straight up!
Have to say I like not tenting, just get up and get on with things, no distractions that could lead me to staying in bed for another half hour.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in my early 50's, my lover is in his late 40's and we both still wake up with rock hard, raging, throbbing boners just about every morning. Even from a young age most of the time I've have to piss so badly it's almost painful. Once we both relieve ourselves, then we can enjoy each other's cocks before getting ready for the day. Morning wood is just part of being a man and we both eagerly take advantage of it.

Most mornings full wood but my usual wake up time is around 3am.
When I was partnered I would always see his grow up and down at least twice before he woke up. As soon as his hand would go to it I knew he'd be waking up in 10-15 min

Reactions: trypod8907