Morning Grooming Routine

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by PECTACULAR, Mar 26, 2007.

1. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys...

When you do your morning routine (shaving your face, brushing your teeth, hair combing, etc) what do you wear? Who wraps in a towel, does it naked, in your underwear, or what-ever?

Nothing hotter than a guy with his face covered in shaving cream, shaving and doing with it all "hanging out"!

2. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

In underwear or naked, It depends on who is at home with me

3. MonsterUncut

MonsterUncut Active Member

Albums:

Always naked, doing most everything, but morning routine...shaving, always running around naked as the day I was born, doesn't matter who's around, it's all good. (if they haven't seen one by now, well....)

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

In the mornings I limp into the bathroom naked where I do my daily duty (doodie?) before stepping into the shower. After I wash my hair I get all soaped up and shave my face with a Gillette Fusion, rinse off and towel dry. Then I brush my teeth, comb my hair, splash my face with aftershave and go back into the bedroom to get dressed.

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Oooo, Pecker the thought of you nude and wet from a shower makes me moist. :05: njqt466 :flirt:

6. No_Strings

Gold Member

I go about it in the shorts & t-shirt that I sleep in, usually shave naked after the shower so I can drip dry a little

7. quercusone

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Generally shave in the shower the night before. I rarely have meetings that I have to look too presentable. So the 5 o'cock shadow the next day works.

8. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

The last thing I do is put on my clothes. So, guess I'm naked or mostly so until I'm ready to dress and head out the door.

9. Rickdick

Rickdick New Member

I brush my teeth in sleepshorts while shower is running and getting hot. Then shower nekkid, and shave in the shower.

10. open501s

open501s Member

Only shave on mondays; lazy about that.

Hot wet and necked.

11. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Same routine every morning and always naked.

Cleanse face with clinique then rinse and apply shaving foam. Gargle with mouthwash then floss. Use the loo then shave. Brush teeth then shower.

Sad or what? :tongue:

12. AntiqueNumbers

AntiqueNumbers New Member

Albums:
    Since I sleep in the nude, I do all my morning routine in the nude, even walking through the house to let the dog out the back door. Since my bathroom is down the hall, I walk to and from in the nude. After finishing in the bathroom, I'll go the bedroom, open the closet door, and open my underwear drawer, sit in my chair and contemplate what I'll wear for the day, and make sure I pick out a pair of underwear that won't show through.

13. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do most things around the house naked including my morning routine...:smile:

14. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

I shave my face naked, same thing if I am working on trimming my other parts. I am often thinking about my cock or sex or both, and what form of caffeine I will brew for myself.

15. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

lazy? pshhh, i shave once every two or three weeks...hooray for being part hippie...and usually even then, i only shave with an electric, so i have the real short stubble...a straight razor is reserved for special occassions :rolleyes:

if im shaving that day, i'll go into the bathroom, strip down, buzz my face, do some trimming on my goatee & sideburns and any other areas that need it, then hop in the shower to wash any stray hairs off...

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I have no decorum, I'm jumping in on a guy's thread again :)

I'm not under time constraints, so I tend to make a coffee and potter around with that for a few minutes while I wake up and choose what clothes I'm going to wear. Into the bathroom in my nighty and it's a bath not a shower for me, so I run the bath and decide what stuff to use, I'm a products victim so I usually have at least twenty different shampoos and body washes to use, this morning I used sunsilk shampoo and some boots bergamot wheatgerm and basil bodywash. In the bath I always wash in a certain order - neck, ears, arms, main area of body, then cunt, then lower legs which I shave in the bath (I do it every day so the hairs are too tiny to be scummy) I prefer to use my bf's razor if I'm seeing anyone at the time :) my thighs then finally feet, I partially wash my hair in the bath then pull down the shower head to rinsie it off. Out and wrap myself in a fluffy towel while I wash my face (I actually prefer soap to cleansers) then brush my teeth (electric toothbrush) which has a water jet function to get to nooks and crannies. I occasionally slap a bit of body lotion on (no specific kind) but I usually don't bother. A spray of deodorant and that's me done. I never wear perfume.

17. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I never wear clothes at home...ever.(Except when in front of the stove...I'll put on an apron)The the morning routine is in the buff!

18. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    always naked:smile:

19. TUXEDOMAN

TUXEDOMAN New Member

Albums:
    Normally have breakfast,bath but much prefer to shower but it's bust,really miss it's jet if you know what i mean! After that its teeth, shave, moisturize including my dick depending how vigorous ive been the night before, apply aftershave and sort out hair. That's pretty much it really.Attired as nature intended.

20. Lifeguard

Lifeguard New Member

The majority of the time I perform my morning routine with a towel wrapped around my waist. I love being naked as much as the next person but most mornings my wife and I don't have time for a quickie so wrapping myself in a towel helps me keep things under control!

Draft saved Draft deleted