Morning Head

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Ya'll just made me laugh my fucking ass off! I'm not completely surprised, but a little relieved that I'm not on my own as far as that opinion goes. He's not an ungrateful pig, to be honest I think it was more of a knee jerk reaction. . .
I still think you should dump him. I have an opening for an alarm clock, and I don't snore either. :wink:

Seriously, a blowjob when you're half asleep, waking up, drifting back and forth, is the best thing in the world. It's when your testosterone is at its peak for the day too; as soon as you start moving, it starts dropping.
That anyone would find that the least bit annoying is incomprehensible to me. To each his own, I suppose.

Reactions: PotPipe1425

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Seriously, a blowjob when you're half asleep, waking up, drifting back and forth, is the best thing in the world. It's when your testosterone is at its peak for the day too; as soon as you start moving, it starts dropping.
That anyone would find that the least bit annoying is incomprehensible to me. To each his own, I suppose. [/QUOTE]

When can I come spend the night??:wink::biggrin1::tongue:

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it...

Read posts here calling this rape... I think it is a spontaneous show of feelings that demonstrate how tight you and your partner are.

Like times when my wife has got up in the night to pee or feed the little one and comes back to the bed and goes at me. Yeah it wakes me up but I love it from her -- do it babe -- I get the feeling that she wants me and that she has the feelings of ownership of me and she can do anything to me when she wants.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Egh, morning head just grosses me out unless your teeth are properly brushed... you can smell how horrid your breath is and NOW to your horror, it's on their penis.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is nothing that feels as good as sucking on a soft dick of a man sleeping. And then feeling it get bigger and bigger. Yummy yummy.

Amen Julie!

I did have an ex who knocked me off his cock so hard it left a mark. It was the only time I ever tried it with him. So now if I meet someone new, I check out his feelings before using is as a wake up call. At this point I have had no complaints!

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LMFAO. Yeah thats a little bit worse than what I ran into. Is that why hes an X?

Amen Julie!

I did have an ex who knocked me off his cock so hard it left a mark. It was the only time I ever tried it with him. So now if I meet someone new, I check out his feelings before using is as a wake up call. At this point I have had no complaints!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is nothing that feels as good as sucking on a soft dick of a man sleeping. And then feeling it get bigger and bigger. Yummy yummy.
How anyone could be grumpy waking up next to you is beyond me to begin with. :tongue: Your three sentence description is enough to help with my afternoon wood.

WilliamInOklahoma

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did you respond when your roommate did it? And was he late on rent or anything lol?

I let him suck me down to my balls and drain me dry! :wink:

No, he wasn't late on the rent - just needing some cock. His is the only cock I've ever been fucked with, and the only guy I ever fucked, though I've had blowjobs from various guys over the years, but on;y by two women.

Men give better head, in most cases, but my wife's finally getting "into" it since she discovered flavord condoms (she can't stand the taste of cum or precum, nor does she like the "texture", as she calls it). That said, the girl I went to HS with became an EXPERT cocksucker in college, and she's sucked me off a few times since we reconnected a few years ago. Sometimes, she can even deepthroat me...AMAZING!

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its different because a sleeping guy doesn't have to mean boyfriend or sex partner, and a lot of the posts on there are about the whole not getting caught thing. I will go after my mans junk pretty much whenever I feel like it, and not think twice. That's kinda what made me post this, it was weird getting a negative reaction for once.

Interesting. :cool: How is this different than the thread http://www.lpsg.org/79007-fondling-sucking-a-sleeping-guy.html?

This crowd seems to like it! :biggrin1: