Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
We all know about morning wood. But does anyone out there get especially hard at night before bed time? Or is it just me? After a long day and shower. I put on some clean briefs and lay down, maybe watch some Netflix. And all the time, no matter what position I sit. I start getting a boner and growing. lol Always at night. It's not a problem, I like it. And have heard no complaints from partners...but does this happen to any of you also? :) :) :)
20190324_120233.jpg

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
We all know about morning wood. But does anyone out there get especially hard at night before bed time? Or is it just me? After a long day and shower. I put on some clean briefs and lay down, maybe watch some Netflix. And all the time, no matter what position I sit. I start getting a boner and growing. lol Always at night. It's not a problem, I like it. And have heard no complaints from partners...but does this happen to any of you also? :) :) :)
View attachment 5906061
God I love you haha. That pic is awesome.

Reactions: jacksonknight78

jacksonknight78

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
God I love you haha. That pic is awesome.

Ahhh. lol Thanks for saying. And I was very happy to see it was you responding to this. That's how hard I am right now. It's a problem before bed time. lol ;)