Morning or Night ?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Just a quickie thread,

Are you a morning person who is wide awake happy and luvable and gets up as soon as wakes up ?

Or are you grumpy,nasty and irritable ?.

Do you like to stay up late, you are more awake, come alive at night ?

Or are you a person who goes to bed early ?

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a certifiable night owl. I do everything better at night.
I'm a total night owl too... I'm usually not the most fun person to be around in the morning; more often than not, I take a while to get into regular Bungle-mode... :biggrin1: I'm not a coffee drinker either, that doesn't get me goin much at all. I don't usually hit my stride til after lunch.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a bitch in the mornings and when I have guests over who are really chirpy and cheery first thing, I think of ways to kill them, slowly and painfully!! I like to have a cup of tea, and a bit of quiet while the pillow creases fall out of my face and I wake up properly.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Night person, not a morning person, but I would not like to work the graveyard shift.

I don't even like to hear "good morning" I usually reply with "hello"

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a quickie thread,

Are you a morning person who is wide awake happy and luvable and gets up as soon as wakes up?
Nope, not me. I have never been a morning person.

Or are you grumpy,nasty and irritable?
I would say I am grumpy and irritable but not nasty. I'm too well bred to be nasty. :tongue:

Do you like to stay up late, you are more awake, come alive at night ?
I'm a night owl! :smile: I was born at 10: 54 PM, I blame it on that. :cool:

Or are you a person who goes to bed early?
If I am in bed before midnight, I'm physically ill.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am defintely not a morning person. I am like the Tasmanian devil if you wake me up too early in the morning. It has to be done in stages and not forced. I am a very light sleeper and often dont sleep at night so you can imagine how that works having a day job! IT doesnt matter how early I go to bed either . If I cant sleep I cant sleep.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i'm a total night owl and i absolutely hate mornings. i can't function properly before 10am, and that's still early in my opinion. if it were up to me i'd sleep in every day and wake up late. after all this time i still have no idea how i've managed to be at work at 8am, 5 days a week for the past 3 years. i'm always groggy, sleepy eyed, and yawning when i arrive at my office.

this brings me to another story which is proof that i can't function in the morning. my friend was graduating college and her ceremony was in the morning. she told to me it started at 7:30am on a sunday so i got up super early and arrived at 7:30am. when i saw her she admitted that she lied and it didn't start until 8am, but she just wanted me to be early. if i hadn't known her since the 6th grade i would've killer her. i nagged her non-stop for the rest of the day. i mean, what kind of friend wakes another friend up that early, especially on a sunday?! ughhh.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a late morning person. Love to wake later in the morning, but have the whole day and night for activities.

Whenever I wake early, say 5-8 am, I can't even hold a civil conversation. Even as a kid my parents knew not to talk to me in the morning... total cranky pants.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm a total night owl and i absolutely hate mornings. i can't function properly before 10am, and that's still early in my opinion. if it were up to me i'd sleep in every day and wake up late. after all this time i still have no idea how i've managed to be at work at 8am, 5 days a week for the past 3 years. i'm always groggy, sleepy eyed, and yawning when i arrive at my office.

this brings me to another story which is proof that i can't function in the morning. my friend was graduating college and her ceremony was in the morning. she told to me it started at 7:30am on a sunday so i got up super early and arrived at 7:30am. when i saw her she admitted that she lied and it didn't start until 8am, but she just wanted me to be early. if i hadn't known her since the 6th grade i would've killer her. i nagged her non-stop for the rest of the day. i mean, what kind of friend wakes another friend up that early, especially on a sunday?! ughhh.

One that wants to find themselves in major pain. That brings me to story of my own. Allegedly when I was about six, I had fallen asleep on a trip to see one of my aunts. I woke up on the sofa later that afternoon not remembering a thing, but I was told by my older cousin that when he came to the car to get me out I scratched, bit, and kicked him all the way into my aunts house. I still to this day dont remember a thing. Moral to the story...dont try to wake me up unless it is life threatening because it could be life threatening.:biggrin1: