Morning or Night ?

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since i work part time at night 4 days a week, i am used to being a night owl.

i kinda hate mornings. i absolutely hate it if i had been to work and have an early class the day after.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
since i work part time at night 4 days a week, i am used to being a night owl.

i kinda hate mornings. i absolutely hate it if i had been to work and have an early class the day after.

oh yeah, that's the worst! i used to work nights when i was younger and i had morning classes. sometimes i wouldn't get home until 11pm and i'd have to be in class by 8am. it was killerrrrr!

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I mosey out of bed when I am no longer sleepy... around 9:30 most days... sometimes as late as 11.

I work all day and well into the evening... heading home around 1 am.

I do not wake up irritable and cranky.... nor am I irritable and cranky in the evening...

come to think of it... Practically nothing gets me irritable and cranky...

except maybe the illegal and treasonous antics of GW and his buds.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everything about mornings make me want to puke! the piercing light, the birds sqwuaking, the kind of people that are walking around that early, breakfast TV, Garbage trucks..! I could literally go on & on. Im convinced Im a vampire. But I suck cock instead of blood!

Night person, not a morning person, but I would not like to work the graveyard shift.

I don't even like to hear "good morning" I usually reply with "hello"

Exactly like me. I can't stand, "good morning." I take it as a personal insult. I'm such a night person that I'm a total vampire.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Definitely a night person over here.
I'm the type that doesn't even want to go out until late afternoon or after the sun starts to set. If I happen to be out and about when the sun rises, then all the better.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My husband functions better in the morning, but he's mean as hell and i try to avoid him if i have to get up early. My daughter is also mean in the morning. But i've been trying to be a good morning and try to make her go to bed before 3am.

I can conquer the world overnight and i'm lucky to wake up before 1 or 2pm if i can sleep in past 11am that is.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
100% night person. I don't do mornings unless absolutely necessary. I'm usually very grumpy too, unless getting up early is part of my routine.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband functions better in the morning, but he's mean as hell and i try to avoid him if i have to get up early. My daughter is also mean in the morning. But i've been trying to be a good mom and try to make her go to bed before 3am.
I can conquer the world overnight and i'm lucky to wake up before 1 or 2pm if i can sleep in past 11am that is.
:cool: Cool, we're on the same sleep/ wake schedule.

One that wants to find themselves in major pain. That brings me to story of my own. Allegedly when I was about six, I had fallen asleep on a trip to see one of my aunts. I woke up on the sofa later that afternoon not remembering a thing, but I was told by my older cousin that when he came to the car to get me out I scratched, bit, and kicked him all the way into my aunts house. I still to this day dont remember a thing. Moral to the story...dont try to wake me up unless it is life threatening because it could be life threatening.:biggrin1:

My mom isn't a morning person but she does wake up annoyingly cheerful. It was not uncommon to hear her tiny frame clomping about the house singing...happily as early as 6:30 or 7:00 AM when I was growing up. :12:

One morning when I was in high school, we passed each other in the hall. She said, "Good Morning!:smile:" I replied, "what's so good about it?" :mad: She recoiled in horror, as if I had killed a kitten. :eek: To this day she remembers thnat incident and swears she doesn't understand how she could have raised such an ungrateful child.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would love to be able to do that. I wonder if there is a way to switch around someone's body clock?

Emigrate to Australia?

I'm a morning person. I was born about 3.00am, so that maybe has something to do with it. I prefer to be up and at it by 5.00am. I can get a whole day's work done by noon and then have the rest of the day off to relax and enjoy myself. My uncle's the same. My dad can't understand either of us. He's an early riser, but likes to potter around doing nothing for hours.

My other half would sleep all day, given half a chance. Quite often, if I work at home, I'll have done two-three hours' work before he wakes up. He's not one to take kindly to being woken either - even with a blow job.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definite night person here, but when I'm working I usually work 8-5, so I have to get up in the mornings. I don't like working nights because I can't have a life outside of work (social life, etc...)

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would love to be able to do that. I wonder if there is a way to switch around someone's body clock?

I did = in the past I was a night person but now I gotta take a nap in the afternoon if I am going to do that! Switching your body clock is easy if you start going to bed earlier, if you can’t fall asleep take a shot of NyQuil :smile:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a quickie thread,
Yeah I'm gonna be fucking happy if you give me a quickie. Aren't I worth more?

Are you a morning person who is wide awake happy and luvable and gets up as soon as wakes up ?

Or are you grumpy,nasty and irritable ?.
Yes. I am wide awake and crabby as can be. I don't do loveable-ever. If you want loveable get a Care Bear.

Do you like to stay up late, you are more awake, come alive at night ?

Or are you a person who goes to bed early ?
Oh yeah I just adore staying up late at night listening to my fuckbrained neighbors clopping around in their fucking stilletto heels. Those men make me angry-and it's not just that they have nicer looking legs than me.

Actually, I have no set time frame. I drift to slumber between 9-p.m and 3-a.m. and wake around 5-a.m daily, occasionally as late as 6-a.m. I can do quite well on just a few hours sleep for weeks at a time and then sleep 10 hours solid for a night to make up for it.

I function equally as well at night as I do during the day (which ain't saying much). For years I worked nights, so it was essentially my day. Once I moved towards so called normal hours, I found the day was just as easy to function in, and yet, I can still switch back and forth with relative ease.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah I'm gonna be fucking happy if you give me a quickie. Aren't I worth more?

You sure are Northland, you can have a quickiebitmore :biggrin1:

Yes. I am wide awake and crabby as can be. I don't do loveable-ever. If you want loveable get a Care Bear.

No i would rather have a Northbear

Oh yeah I just adore staying up late at night listening to my fuckbrained neighbors clopping around in their fucking stilletto heels. Those men make me angry-and it's not just that they have nicer looking legs than me.

Brill!!!, love your GSOH, your posts are funny

Actually, I have no set time frame. I drift to slumber between 9-p.m and 3-a.m. and wake around 5-a.m daily, occasionally as late as 6-a.m. I can do quite well on just a few hours sleep for weeks at a time and then sleep 10 hours solid for a night to make up for it.

I function equally as well at night as I do during the day (which ain't saying much). For years I worked nights, so it was essentially my day. Once I moved towards so called normal hours, I found the day was just as easy to function in, and yet, I can still switch back and forth with relative ease.

:smile:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Total night owl here. I work part-time in a club, from 8pm til 3,4, occasionally 5am. Depending on my mood and energy level, I can easily stay up until 8-10am, sleep until 4-5pm.

I am a terribly fuzzy-headed thing when I wake up, and two or three hours (and a large pot of black tea) are required before I'm sentient, let alone coherent.

I recently had a straight-from-bed conversation with my roommate, whom I've known for two years, and the subject turned to his best friend, whom I've known as long. I drew such a blank on her name, eventually referring to her as "Mary-Ann", which would be fine, except that her name's "Amanda".