• Yes

Votes: 53 76.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 23.2%

• Total voters

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I'm super horny in the morning. Unfortunately, it's all downhill from there. By days end I'm just tired and want to go to bed... sex isn't much on my mind by then. How about you? Morning sex the best?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I voted "no" morning sex is not the best, at least when I am alone. Although I always wake up hard (actually, I start waking up hard about 3 AM, sometimes 2 am), it would most likely be a quicky so I can either go back to sleep or go to the bathroom. Seldom are quickies satisfying unless they are with someone.

Even when I am with someone, I always have to take care of bathroom business first and then I often lose the mood. Besides, I like to play for a couple of hours and in the mornings, there are just other things to do, um, work. :mad:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After years of experience, I have determined that sex at any time can be the best. It just depends on the setting and the mood of both participants.

grilditz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife gets PISSED. She not a morning person at all. But I hate wasting a good hard-on. Plus i've found usually you have to piss bad when you wake up so it's even harder. If and thats a heavy "IF" I can get her to have sex first thing, it's a more pleasurable orgasm for me and I seem to come more and it's forceful.

Like over her head onto the pillow forceful.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This reminds me of one of something I heard or read once, and my response to it.

I'd heard or read (forget whether I read it, or heard it on the radio), that men prefer sex in the morning, and women prefer sex at night. My response was "What if you prefer sex at night and then again the next morning?" :biggrin1: (which is how I am!)

Yep, I like sex ANY time of day - morning, afternoon, night... whenever!

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex is great any time of day but there is more time for foreplay and to linger and perhaps have multiple orgasms later in the day. I love to masturbate in the morning though. I jerk off in the shower before work, which allows me to concentrate on my job, at least until 10 am!

D

deleted213967

Yeah...sure you got a raging woody and you're (presumably) rested...but most of the time, you also have to pee and the billions of bacteria in your mouth have been very very busy.

It's funny how long it takes to be soft enough to pee and then by the time you get back to bed it's JustNotTheSame for some obscure reason...