Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems like it is a daily thing sometimes several times in a morning unless I am able to have sex. I especially get aroused after working out in the gym and when I get home and take my clothes off before showering for work I cum to this site and get on the Cam and play until I explode my hot lava. Personally I don’t care who watches nor do I care what they do on their side either. However it bugs me when I playing and really getting into some idiot will want to ask me how BIG or what is your AGE or show me your ASS. Today I even had some idiot without a cam tell me he was bigger – well who the F__K gives a damn if you’re so BIG why aren’t you on CAM. The other thing that always gets me is the so called women without any photos. You got to admit this does kind of cause some doubt as to your being real or not.

Now look if you happen to get on the Video Chat and you see me there please come watch the show it just helps me get off even more but understand if I don’t take the time to answer all your questions especially if I am covered in pre-cum pulling on my swollen shaft trying to get off.

Nothing personal just good clean fun and I have lots of cum.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After looking at your photos I wish I felt you mmmmmmm. No seriously I am glad someone understands I just wanna get off you wanna watch please do but don’t start asking trivia questions or answers to math problems; you know it kind of ruins the hard-on and the moment!

Thanks for being understanding