Morning wood and the first piss of the day

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you guys go limp and have problems getting back up immediately after taking your first piss? I have regular morning wood, as hard as rebar sometimes, but if the wife wants to get frisky afterwards (which she wanted to this morning), I find it next to impossbile to get it back hard again.

Needless to say, we were both slightly (ok, more than slightly) disappointed.

Oh, and any links to articles will be more than appreciated.

EDIT: We also had a mini-argument this morning. I explained to her that this was the usual case for me and if she wanted a shag first thing in the am she needs to let me know before the first piss. Then we had the typical "Why didn't you tell me about this/We've had this discussion before" issue.

Last edited:

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
I've never had this problem. If my penis goes limp after I take a piss in the morning it gets hard again as soon as the woman I'm with sticks it in her mouth. Morning sex is always awesome - particularly after a night of fucking.

i89rt5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my wood, which does not happen every morning, is usually gone 1-2 minutes after I am fully awoke, whether or not taking first piss.

How many of you guys go limp and have problems getting back up immediately after taking your first piss? I have regular morning wood, as hard as rebar sometimes, but if the wife wants to get frisky afterwards (which she wanted to this morning), I find it next to impossbile to get it back hard again.

Needless to say, we were both slightly (ok, more than slightly) disappointed.

Oh, and any links to articles will be more than appreciated.

EDIT: We also had a mini-argument this morning. I explained to her that this was the usual case for me and if she wanted a shag first thing in the am she needs to let me know before the first piss. Then we had the typical "Why didn't you tell me about this/We've had this discussion before" issue.