Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I handle it. That's all you can do, right? I mean I'm not going to go into the kitchen and get coffee until business is out of the way.

I'm not in the habit of sharing a bathroom at the same time, and there's always been a lock on the door. I'm pretty discrete.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I'm just going to the bathroom off of my bedroom, I don't hide it. If I need to leave the bedroom where my kids might be, it's covered. I wouldn't care if my son caught sight of it, but my daughter is a different story.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A
Sup boys, how do u guys usually handle your morning wood when ur family is home? Do you just walk around with it stickin up in ur underwear or handle it before u start ur day?
lone or with the woman I'm with, any morning wood is no big deal, and might even lead to some fun.

In a family situation, or any situation with people with whom I'm not already fucking????
I'm not getting out of bed, or the bedroom, until it calms down.

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some mornings I’ll take care of it or my wife will. But normally I’ll just position it in my briefs so it isn’t too noticeable. I can either put my robe on or a pair of shorts depending on who’s around. Most mornings I just walk to the bathroom in just my briefs.