Morning Wood - Guys 40s+

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DCwrestlefan... why not consider getting up 5 minutes earlier and taking care of the situation pleasantly? It's a great to 're-boot' for the day ahead (so to speak)

jaymann

Just Browsing
Media
54 totally impotent due to meds..................so,am totally celibate......cant use viagara etc due to heart.........really sucks !

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is wonderful to be in your fabulous forties and to wake up at attention.

For some of us life is so good.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It depends on my stress levels and how well I slept. If I slept well, and my stress levels are managable, it's so hard it hurts. I don't normally get up in enough time to do anything with it. Plus, it gives me an energy boost all day just being horny.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 45 and still getting them and i am thankful. Cause when they stop then it's time to take the little blue pill:). Also one day last year a friend and i went to a strip club (str.) I had a wet dream. Maybe one to many lap dances. lmao. I though that wet dream ended/ stopped when you reach 30's.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Am In My 40's And Awake Most Morning To An Erection Or By An Erection (my Partners Who Is Also In His 40's). Mine Is So Rock Hard It Awakes Me.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 44 now and 9 times out of 10 I wake up with wood.

5 times out of 10 it is still with me 30 minutes later. Only one way to make it go down is to shoot a load and sometimes it takes 2 rounds. I guess I know why I am late for work twice a week.

sparky12345

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dont complain.Lots of guys have probs with hard ons.Make the most of it.Easy to get rid of once you have one, just have a play.I occasionally have a woody on my 8 incher some mornings.Its great!

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
My brother-in-law is 42 and he took my brother 32 and me 25 on a fishing trip. We teased him about being old as we were waking up in the cabin, so he got out of bed, said look at this, and he pulled off his underwear and his hard-on bounced out. He said I'm 42 and I still get morning wood everyday! Who cares about getting older! Then he said our sister gets this everyday and we said too much information. It was hilarious.

s3_spiceboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My brother-in-law is 42 and he took my brother 32 and me 25 on a fishing trip. We teased him about being old as we were waking up in the cabin, so he got out of bed, said look at this, and he pulled off his underwear and his hard-on bounced out. He said I'm 42 and I still get morning wood everyday! Who cares about getting older! Then he said our sister gets this everyday and we said too much information. It was hilarious.

Sounds fun! was he big??