Morning Wood - Guys 40s+

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nothing better then getting hard and then stroking it. Feel sorry for the guys who have to go to work and don't work at home. At home, while working, can take care of the little ole guy when ever necessary.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
do not worry horny old guy.Many guys go to the john at work and beat off there. Thecum stains on the wall talk

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started noticing my morning wood again after I started to get back in shape. I'll be 42 in April. It's amazing what a bit of fitness training will do for an erection. My only issue is the spontanious erections during the day, I never thought I'd see those days again after my 20's

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I started noticing my morning wood again after I started to get back in shape. I'll be 42 in April. It's amazing what a bit of fitness training will do for an erection. My only issue is the spontanious erections during the day, I never thought I'd see those days again after my 20's
Nightfish, I'm with you. I don't drink or smoke, I eat healthy and exercise, and getting wood when I want it is never an issue. Even when i don't want it, as you refer to!

i89rt5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just want to bump up this thread so that guys 40 y/o or older can post their morning wood experience. :)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nightfish, I'm with you. I don't drink or smoke, I eat healthy and exercise, and getting wood when I want it is never an issue. Even when i don't want it, as you refer to!

beside heredidty, I think using it keeps your cock active. I haven't smoked in over 15 years, but when I was smoking and drinking, I could still get it up almost as many times as I wanted to. When I was 30 I was fucking 2-5 times a day.

Now I still wake up with morning wood about 5 to 6 times a week.

indurance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am 63 and constantly getting boners,with age it gets better,probably due to lack of sex,now i am a dirty old man,can't wait to turn100,like George Burns said,now i can pinch the ladies and they think its cute,before at 63 they slap me.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what you mean. My wife actually asked me the other morning when I "bumped" into her "Is that all you ever think about?" I know she wasn't complaining, and the truth is I wasn't thinking of anything. But I told her the truth, "Yeah, that's about it."

D_Porthos Porksworde

Experimental Member
Media
I don't eat fruit for breakfast, yet I have a banana nearly every morning! Inevitably I need to pee badly too, so I rarely take advantage of it; it's not as intense an ejaculation if my bladder muscles are holding back.

Speaking of which, do you guys over 40 notice any other penis changes? My erection angle has dropped to maybe 45 degrees above horizontal, where it was more like 80 degrees when I was a teen, and would often peek out over my waistband. I'm glad though that I still need a towel to keep from cumming all over the headboard; sometimes it goes over 5 feet (although not as often as it used to)!

S

SirConcis

Isn't morningwood the name of some investment firm ?

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, i have morning wood most mornings and in my 40s, I look at it as a good thing; so make a little time and take care of business.
For the past two weeks, I have had an issue with this. Not sure what's up, pardon the pun. It is a steel rod first thing in the morning every morning, to the point of being annoying at times, because there is not always time to take care of it before heading to work etc, and I am single.

I thought this was confined to younger guys, but it seems to be returning for some reason. It's nice that my sex drive is still healthy, but I'd rather be in control of my dong versus it being in control of me.

Any other 40+ age guys still have this problem?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Complaining about Morning Wood is a lot like griping about the weather.

I appreciate my morning wood and I learned many years ago how to cure it.

Jerk it or insert it.

Either way is fine. Enjoy life and if you lack time to prepare for work, wake up earlier so you have time.

There, problem solved.

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the past two weeks, I have had an issue with this. Not sure what's up, pardon the pun. It is a steel rod first thing in the morning every morning, to the point of being annoying at times, because there is not always time to take care of it before heading to work etc, and I am single.

I thought this was confined to younger guys, but it seems to be returning for some reason. It's nice that my sex drive is still healthy, but I'd rather be in control of my dong versus it being in control of me.

Any other 40+ age guys still have this problem?

Dude, is this really a problem?? LOL

big_gp35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your testosterone levels are at their highest in the mornings as well. A good reason why alot of guys like morning sex.

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 50 and I get morning wood most days. I think I get wood more now than I did when I was younger. I very musch enjoy my morning erections. I will just lay in bed and try not to disturb it and just enjoy the hardness of it. Seems like if I try to get off with my morning wood it will just subside before I cum. So, I just lay back and enjoy the hardness, flexx it a few times, mmmmmmmmmmmm. I can do this for like 20 - 30 mins before it will go away or I just have to get up to start my day.