Morning Wood - Guys 40s+

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have gotten moring wood for as long as I can remember. At 49, it is just as hard as ever. And every day, my wife shakes hands with her friend to wake me up.

I can only think of one better way to wake up...

49 here and morning wood 5 out of 7 days.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I'm almost 70 and still get morning wood. I told my doctor that I thought it was a sign that I was healthy, and he agreed. Keep them coming.

Me too; me too. Most days. Not as much problem any more with the thing going up at really bad times - like on an airplane and I got to reach up to the baggage compartment with 60 people watching [turn backwards, and try leaning against one of the seats].

CcrfsA

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am 46 and still get boners like a 16 yr old. In fact, it is so annoying, I wear triathlon shorts (very expensive per pair compared to cotton underwear) in lieu of conventional underwear so that spontaneous erections are not visible under my suit at work. There're tightness pushes the penis against the body. I don't know what I'd do without them.

rlcmuddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I'm almost 74 and morning is the time to see Johnson grow. Most every morning and sometimes it wakes me in the night.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
For the past two weeks, I have had an issue with this. Not sure what's up, pardon the pun. It is a steel rod first thing in the morning every morning, to the point of being annoying at times, because there is not always time to take care of it before heading to work etc, and I am single.

I thought this was confined to younger guys, but it seems to be returning for some reason. It's nice that my sex drive is still healthy, but I'd rather be in control of my dong versus it being in control of me.

Any other 40+ age guys still have this problem?

Morning wood isn't a problem -- it's the body's way of keeping the plumbing in shape. It's a problem if you're not having morning wood.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think some gratitude is needed here. i'm 59 and still get wood when i wake up . it's a wonderful feeling. please tap into the great feeling of having a hard-on. it's wonderful enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D_Bing_Cherry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still get morning wood at 62. Sometimes I do need to go pee in the night and that is usually to wake up with the urge to go AND a woody! I agree "it's a wonderful feeling"

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At age 80 I still have a "morning wood" occasionally, about once every other month.

Up till about 10 years ago, they used to be much more frequent, almost guaranteed if I'd somehow happened to go more than about 3 days without an ejaculation. Ah, to be in my 60s again!

But at least they haven't ceased completely.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 60. I don't remember when I lost morning wood. However, in reading another thread here on LPSG I read about l-argine and its effects. I started taking 1 gram 3 times a day and I get morning semi-wood now. It is a very nice development. I am diabetic with controlled high blood pressure too.

D_Tyrone_Tittickler

Experimental Member
Media
Every morning without fail and almost every time when I am awakened in the middle of the night. My doctor asks me during my annual physical if I still experience wood most mornings and he reminds me that it is a healthy sign and I should advise him if I notice a change in the future. Be thankful that you have good urological health.

MC1000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
By early 40's morning wood was just a fond memory. I thought it was due to age, medications, and/or being overweight. Mid 40's I started taking testosterone injections and morning wood came back with a vengeance! At first, night time erections were waking me about every few hours and were painful. After my body adjusted things settled down abit, but still wake up every day with rock hard morning wood. It is just like being a teenager again!