morning wood measuring

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I noticed that abstaining from the morning wood leads to raging boners on waking up, flexing my PC muscle I can feel the blood surging into my penis, the head becomes tight and somewhat painfully taut ( a bit like jelquing).

Sometimes I get the chance to use them with bed fellows, however on one occasion I measured it and found it was 1cm longer than my normal size. Either it's grown, or the morning wood is the best time to measure.

Although I advise taking care of the wood in the mornings if you work in an office, can be distracting :smile:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have also noticed that these "wake up" erections can be quite firm.
I don't know about the "less sensitive" part. Maybe? I never gave it any thought.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The hardest erections for me are when I wake up.If you're taking a measurement it's the best time to do it.It doesn't have to be a long sleep either,it also happens if I have a short nap when a dull tv show has sent me to sleep!
They're not any less sensitive for me but they can last for well over an hour if I don't do anything about them.I'll have to restrain myself sometime and see just how long it stays hard.