Morning Wood, Stroke It Off Or Leave It Be?

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wake up everyday with it really hard. It won't go down until I cum, same routine for years. I wake up, cock leads the way to the bathroom, turn on shower, piss still hard. Then I go to work beating one out. Cock slowly subsides before finishing shower.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few times a week I jackoff watching myself
1.png
DSC00135A.jpg
DSC00146A.jpg
DSC00111A.jpg
DSC00112A.jpg
1.png
DSC00135A.jpg
DSC00146A.jpg
DSC00111A.jpg
DSC00112A.jpg
in the bathroom mirror. I love looking at my hard dick in the morning after I get up. Pics of what I see.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My Cock starts throbbing around 4 am every morning. I can almost tell the time by how my cock is behaving.i could mount my wife’s pussy at 4 am every morning but she is a sound sleeper not happy if you wake her wanting to fuck. Occasionally she will back her butt up to my hard cock and her pussy will receive my throbbing cock in the early am hours. But it’s rare she is awake enough to fuck at 4am.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My Cock starts throbbing around 4 am every morning. I can almost tell the time by how my cock is behaving.i could mount my wife’s pussy at 4 am every morning but she is a sound sleeper not happy if you wake her wanting to fuck. Occasionally she will back her butt up to my hard cock and her pussy will receive my throbbing cock in the early am hours. But it’s rare she is awake enough to fuck at 4am.

I’m similar it wakes me up at work time but I’ll lay there and stroke a few mins while reaching over feeling the wife’s tits, she knows I do it but lays there and let’s me. I save the cum for her at night.

When I wake if I have time I’ll jerk to cum if not I’ll just play a little and get up