Morning wood, whats the longest your's lasted ?

Before it went down or you finally had to jack it down ?
This morning woke up solid rock hard. I got up to start coffee, I don't know what was happening but....
The coffee was done brewing and it finally went down to a still solid semi. It was a good 8 - 10 min. First time it's lasted that long.

D

deleted816494

If it's a workday it won't last too long before I take care of it and jump in the shower. On weekends, I let it go a little longer. I woke up hard this morning and stayed in bed enjoying it before I had to get going. I probably let it ride for a good 5 to 7 minutes.

Usually 10-15 before something needs to be done about it
Nice! I don't know if mine was lasting so long because I was walking around and the bounce was keeping it hard. I even took a short piss with it solid hard.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wish I was't hard all the time. I have a boner 24/7. It is not always a good thing. I thought my dick would stay down more the older I got. Well, I'm more boned up now than in my 20's. I'm always flopping around with at least a semi. These undies I have don't hold my boy in very well.

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wish I was't hard all the time. I have a boner 24/7. It is not always a good thing. I thought my dick would stay down more the older I got. Well, I'm more boned up now than in my 20's. I'm always flopping around with at least a semi. These undies I have don't hold my boy in very well.

Bigbull29 , Your just a fucking HORDOG!!! Now to answer the OP question I would say 10 to 15 mins. before I have to do something about it!! Bill

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this sounds weird but on most days, either I wake up with raging, almost painful wood or it pops up within 2 minutes of consciousness - with no erotic thoughts triggering it. But when I open my eyes at 7 am (when I'm alone), I'm not really in the mood for a wank (although, since I work at home, I'll usually get a session or 2 in before lunch). So I wake up, lay in bed with a throbbing boner and it can be 15-20 minutes before it settles down. I'm neither complaining or bragging, But I get frequent, long-lasting morning wood - and at my age, my doctor (who I tell EVERYTHING to) says it's a sign of good health.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This morning woke up solid rock hard. I got up to start coffee, I don't know what was happening but....
The coffee was done brewing and it finally went down to a still solid semi. It was a good 8 - 10 min. First time it's lasted that long.
1/2 hour

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know this sounds weird but on most days, either I wake up with raging, almost painful wood or it pops up within 2 minutes of consciousness - with no erotic thoughts triggering it. But when I open my eyes at 7 am (when I'm alone), I'm not really in the mood for a wank (although, since I work at home, I'll usually get a session or 2 in before lunch). So I wake up, lay in bed with a throbbing boner and it can be 15-20 minutes before it settles down. I'm neither complaining or bragging, But I get frequent, long-lasting morning wood - and at my age, my doctor (who I tell EVERYTHING to) says it's a sign of good health.

Same here, Baldsurfer. Almost every morning I'm having this rock hard erection thaf's actually a little painful.

This mornings was about 1min, mostly because I drank 4 bottles of water and 1 juice right before I fell asleep. Has to major piss right away.

I can get boned again just from being horny in the morning. But that first wake up solid hardest it gets is the best.

Nice guys keep posting. I'm in the FL Keys now and had to have short nap from the heat and drinking. Woke up rock, and my bro is with me so it's the first time i've see a sleeping guy go from soft to solid. Will have to time how long after he
wakes up it goes down. So my afternoon bone is 15 min now but the stimuli cant make it count

Reactions: BIGBULL29

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't always get morning wood, but when I do, it's Dos Equis ...:p
I never had frequent morning wood, but most of the time that I do, I'm waking up to go to work, so it naturally goes down fairly fast.

I do remember a few occasions where I was rock solid hard, kept thinking sexy thoughts, and with an occasional stroke or two, I was able to keep it hard enough to go downstairs and get a laugh out of the woman in my life at the time. :D
Sadly, only a very small number of times has it led to a bj or sex, as we were getting ready to go to work. :(
On weekends, or other days off, morning wood almost always turns into morning sex! :D:p