Morning wood, whats the longest your's lasted ?

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About 30 minutes is my maximum, five to fifteen minutes most often. It varies depending on how long it's been since I've blown a load.

That's sorta how it works for me too. If I got laid the night before there's no "morning wood". If it's been a day or two it's there reminding me to deal with it. If I take a nap during the day it's there in full force when I wake up.

D

deleted1030603

If i lost morning wood, what should i do? I'm so worried now.

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine stays solid for about 10-15 minutes or so....longer if I stay in bed and edge it out a little bit. But, it usually fade away a couple minutes after I get up and go about my morning.

This morning was not sure what type of rem sleep I was in but very aware of how hard it was. I woke up from it but wanted to go back to that sleep aware. Another 15-20 min later woke up again throbbing. It felt amazing and didn't want to touch it. If I put one hand on it I knew it would explode before I even took a stroke. Got up to get coffee and the side to side bounce walking around felt so good. Went out to the patio for a smoke still rock while I walked around the pool. By the time I finished the smoke could not stand it anymore. Basically gave it 3 hard squeezes under the head and was shooting cum in the grass. While in bed it was about 30 min. From the get out of bed time was about 15 min. Wish every morning was like that.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

This morning about 5 min because I got out of bed right away. Went down to a semi and built it back up again, but that part doesn't count.

woke up around 3am totally stiff. started coffee, went outside for a smoke. brought the coffee outside still walking around stiff. lasted about 10 min before I had to take some feels sitting in the dark and cool breeze.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't always wake up with either a full erection, or nearly one, but most mornings I do. Usually it's back to a more reasonable size by the time I get into the shower, but if I'm sleeping with someone and we're both in the mood, I sometimes keep erect until lunch--with a little help. ;)

Reactions: houtxhairy

Today woke up semi. Drank about 3 bottles of water before I fell asleep and had to major piss. By the time I opened the doors and got to the coffee it rocked up from walking around. Finally went down about 10 min later when I got into the pool.

GeorgeSpokane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After having some ED problems I'm getting some morning wood and loving it! Taking supplements
l-arginine and pycnogenol. If I mess with it it goes down in a couple minutes but I still have a nice swollen feeling at the base and going back to my butt. Nice feeling. ill have to take a pic!

D

deleted1030603

After having some ED problems I'm getting some morning wood and loving it! Taking supplements
l-arginine and pycnogenol. If I mess with it it goes down in a couple minutes but I still have a nice swollen feeling at the base and going back to my butt. Nice feeling. ill have to take a pic!
What supplements are you talking? can u tell me? im having the same problem.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends. If I'm by myself and it's a working day I often take care of it in the shower, which will be only a few minutes after I've woken up. But sometimes I enjoy it for a while before getting up.

If I wake up with someone, then I try to put it to good use, and provided I can get past that first desperate phase when it's so hard that it hurts then I can go for a good long time.

Reactions: houtxhairy