morning wood when you just wake up

Yarotskiy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually try to resist the urge and just let it go down so I can go pee lol. But sometimes I just have to... you know.

D

deleted554163

I get and have morning wood most days; i think it is just a sign everything is working ok; I kind of like it
:)
I agree, a hard cock as you wake in the morning is a sign of all things healthy. I have one every morning

letsdoit3

Experimental Member
Media
dude ive never woken up with an erect in my entire life oddly lol its weird. i have woken up thought with a huge flaccid penis. i measured it once when i woke up and i had to pee adn it was like 6.75 inches. lol i was like woah.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually wake up atleast semi hard and on the mornings that I don't I feel like something is wrong. By the time that I get out of bed and wrap my towel around me to go to the shower its down enough so that the towel doesn't stick out much and by the time i get to the bathroom its mostly gone.

D

deleted300444

I get the wood through out the night, versus specific in the morning just before eye opening. Its all good. Just hate some times when the pa is grinding the.mattress.