Morning Wood

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
Who still gets morning wood? (and how often?) I just turned 30 and I have been taking note that I'm not getting morning wood as much as I use to. (Which up until a few months ago was every morning and was raging hard). At this point maybe once a week I sport a morning "Boner." (Alas I may just be getting old *Sigh*)

Should I be worried? I think I read somewhere that there maybe circulatory issues...

There are no other issues to speak of - I am still aroused as ever before my sex drive and libido are just the same - very HIGH and active, maybe even more so.

Any thoughts, comments, ideas?

Bruce

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a 37 y/o smoker... and I wake up most every morning with a dripping boner... maybe you've been under unusual stress ? I wouldn't be terribly worried as long as it still gets hard when you need/want it to..:wink:

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
LOL - Well this is interesting. I am not sure why I am not - Like I said I am a "Go" in all other areas. My Libido does not seem to be failing and I seem to be "Randy-ier" than ever. Maybe it is stress like uncutblon34 said

I would be more worried if I was failing elsewhere. And I know I could have sex in the morning...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
53 here...nearly every morning...kinda nice to start the day that way...at my house it is known as a piss hard-on...

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course the Morning Wood/Boner is not as frequent as when I was a horny teen ager or even in my twenties.

That stated, I still sport Morning Wood at least one Morning each week. It is very comforting to know that the entire body is still in great working order.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I stopped getting consistent morning wood in my early thirties. We're all wired differently. As long as your dick is working when you need it, I wouldn't worry about the loss of morning wood.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think some guy just do not get morning wood that often.
One of my exs and my current fwb both do not have morning wood, but still get extremely hard. Like steel, Mmm. :01:

If you experienced fewer morning erections and a loss of stiffness when erect for sex, then I'd worry. Oh, and you can always have your hormone levels checked by your doctor to rule out a testosterone issue.