Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I lie awake in bed for a while before getting up, for 10-15 minutes, I usually pop one, but only rarely do I rise with a rise. (19 y.o.)

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
47, i have had a perriod of several months of impotance. At the moment 3 or 4 days a week a verry hard morning wood.
It is a good feeling to have morningwoods. It is verry hard when your big penis can't get hard. I have had that bad experience.

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
when i take melatonin, i wake up with wood. on days when i dont, iam awake frequently and wake up with a rubber duck/swan, wtf ever that useless piece is on those mornings!! LOL
so i guess the rem sleep mention holds true.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
When I was doing my military service I got a look at quite a large number of morning woodies. Probably being half asleep meant that the men didn't care about being seen with a boner.
Some people you would often see with a big erection, others never, and many with a semi.
That's also when I realised that there were other men with a side curve, almost all to the left.

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

Account Disabled
Media
Well it must have been a stressor of sorts. I was working on a project the past few months. It finally went in and the feedback is awesome. It was something I was nervous about - people hating. Since that load has been taken off my shoulders the past few mornings not only have I had morning wood, they've all been rock hard - It's only been the last three days.

I feel better like my old self. I was starting to worry that morning hard-ons were a thing of the past.

Thanks for all your input - LOL I'll keep you posted

Yaaa for me

Bruce

kodiak815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 43, and I have morning wood every day. And I'm talkin' rock-hard, with a giant purple engorged head. Great excuse to jo in the shower for one of the 2-3 ejaculations per day (in one form or another).

Damn -- I'm one horny bastard...

D_SharronTaint

Experimental Member
Media
37 yo here, and I'm still used to getting it nearly every day. They usually hurt to some degree at least half the time too. If I dont get one, its usually because im a little hung over, or i rolled over and went back to sleep until much later in the morning.