morning wood

socalanfmodel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Question I've been wondering lately, for you above and I mean, 7 borderline 8 and up in size. For those of you that are hung, how do you handle morning wood? Like especially if you are sleeping in the living room with family for a holiday or camping with family, like not just your own house hold family, but your extended family, like your cousins.

I'm not "hung" just above average but I know for sure I'm bigger than my guy cousins and for the holidays and shit, I feel weirded out a bit when I wake up with morning wood and everyone else is awake.

Do you get what I mean, or am I making no sense at all.

Stories please.?

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know about myself but I can tell about my dad.
When I was staying with my parents in my early/mid 20's(single then), my dad (55 plus at that time) used to wait in his bed until his morning wood goes down and then used to come to living room for breakfast, I used to see him thrusting/pumping the mattress under the blanket/comforter to normalize his blood in his penis.

kodiak815

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I'm sleeping in a "commons" area where family and/or others are likely to be, I wear pajama bottoms and an oversized t-shirt. That way, if I need to get up in the presence of others, I can position my dick so that the waistband of the pajama pants can hold it against my stomach under the t-shirt.

The only problem with this method is when my dickhead peeks out of the neck of my t-shirt.:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm sleeping in a "commons" area where family and/or others are likely to be, I wear pajama bottoms and an oversized t-shirt. That way, if I need to get up in the presence of others, I can position my dick so that the waistband of the pajama pants can hold it against my stomach under the t-shirt.

The only problem with this method is when my dickhead peeks out of the neck of my t-shirt.:biggrin1:
:rofl:

That seems the most logical answer. I don't get why the OP didn't think of that himself. Hope he's not underage . . .

Also this thread belongs in clothing and appearance not relationships.

Ciurpi

Just Browsing
Media
Well, usually I sleep under the sheets and with boxer briefs, and sometimes even with pj. When I have to sleep with family, luckly I usually have my own room.
When I sleep at some friend's house, this is usually because we where to drunk to go home, and in that case I usually don't awake with an hardon. When I sleep naked... well... the person sleeping with me doesn't bother with that... it's just and excuse fore wake up sex.