Morning wood

Beachboy19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some mornings we had to line up in our skivies, I mean right at reville. There was this little dude (I'm 6'2") that slept across from me that would always be making comments about putting my big dick away, that nobody wanted to see it. Yet he was staring at it every morning when I got up.

btw, that was the longest I ever went without rubbing one out, after 8 weeks I was full.

You hadnt come for 8 weeks?????

D

deleted300444

How often do you have it. I get it pretty often but not every day. It sure feels good though. I spurt a lot of semen when I am cumming.

Very inconsistent here - I sometimes wake up many times during the night with wood - my hands are usually all over it! Sometimes when I do my final wake up - to get up, I have it and sometimes I don't. I like the off/on during the night. fun.

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every day since I was a teenager, it was a bit embarassing while I was in boot camp. I had a few comments thrown my way.

Odd..I didn't get morning wood once while in boot camp. I don't know. I've had wood every morning til I went into Basic and every morning after. Hell, I even get wood in the afternoon, or especially riding in a car.

vfredcwsx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, every single day!the most embaressing is when i'm sleeping in a friends house! when i go to sleep i try to remember to put the covers up! but i woke up once with my friends taking pics bcause my dick was completely outside my boxers!well, now at least they believe when i tell them my length

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
This is why I have to sleep in the nude. Several times each night I wake up with my "kickstand" at attention. It is a bit annoying if I really want to sleep. Sometimes I will reach down and push out on it and let it flap back against my belly a few times and sometimes I will just roll over and go back to sleep. It starts at about 2 AM and I almost always have a hard on when I wake up. Sometimes I have to take a piss and sometimes I don't. If I have to piss I walk around on the cold tile floor for a minute or so and it gets down to a semi state so I don't piss all over the back of the toilet.
:smile:

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't wake up anymore with wood but I know I get hard through the night because I sleep naked and have to move it. My BF wakes up every morning hard as nails however.

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
from my understanding morning wood occurs to stop you from pissing your pants while you sleep, i get a raging one every morning that is usually much more intense than my normal erections, and i'm not even excited, but the second i take a leak, it goes away like 30 seconds later, unless i purposely dissuade it from doing so