Morning wood

D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Sexy Member
Media
from my understanding morning wood occurs to stop you from pissing your pants while you sleep, i get a raging one every morning that is usually much more intense than my normal erections, and i'm not even excited, but the second i take a leak, it goes away like 30 seconds later, unless i purposely dissuade it from doing so
You know what i never thought of it that way but this is so true.

xljames91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it a bad thing if you don't get it? I don't really get that much these days.. Unless, my girlfriend is sleeping over, I wake up super horny to pound that pussy! Lol, we fuck all the time!

When I am alone in bed. I wake up in the morning with no "wood"

sam_solo26

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
from my understanding morning wood occurs to stop you from pissing your pants while you sleep, i get a raging one every morning that is usually much more intense than my normal erections, and i'm not even excited, but the second i take a leak, it goes away like 30 seconds later, unless i purposely dissuade it from doing so

Where do you get this understanding from? Every source I've come across, including sex education class in high school and college, attribute morning wood to sexual stimulation (like most other erections); from dreaming, fantasy, waking near a sex partner, etc.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I get morning wood on 60/40 basis... when I'm sleeping where I live at the moment.. by myself. However, when I sleep at my boyfriend's... I always wake up a happy boy, in more ways than one. I think it's just cause we both sleep naked though... and we like to cuddle. lol.

I have Foreskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I get morning wood in the late afternoon!:rolleyes:

I don't mind it, but it can be a pain when I wake up in the morning cause I have to take a big piss, and I've got a rock hard cock getting in the way of pissing and going back to bed.

I can piss with a boner but it takes a minute to get it started.