MORNING WOOD

kwame: Do most of you guys have morning wood? If so what is the best way to get rid of it? Is it better to take a cold shower or just masterbate? Or do someone have another method.

H8Monga: I usually pee it off... yes, one can pee while hard... it's not as easy as when soft, but it can be done.

mastUrbate*

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
When I was married my ex usually took care of it for me. The extra girth and hardness that invariably comes with morning wood turned her on and she'd climb on and ride me until I climaxed. This was more for fun than for romance so it didn't take near as long as regular intercourse but it was a great start to the day!

To paraphrase John Lennon:

"Isn't it good, mo-orning wood!"

Pecker

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, yes ... WOOD is GOOD! Thumper is always up before I awaken, and the only thing that'll bring him down is my first piss of the day? Masturbation? I can't even think of spanking the monkey with a full bladder.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm the same....sometimes i come back to bed to cum after the bladder has been emptied, tho...

jackinman: I usually pee it off also. I used to masturbate my morning wood but I didn't like the burning sensation I used to get when I pee afterwards. So like Hapi Papi said "yes one can pee while hard".

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1048832783;start=0#6 date=03/28/03 at 18:25:56]

"...If I have to pee, I'll pee it off. If I don't, I'll just j/o..."

[/quote]

Well, for me....either way, something HAS to happen....
before the day can really begin. ;)

Usually, there is "no calm" until the matter IS resolved.

--I've been late for work more than once!

jerryg: when i wake up w morning wood i basically pee it off.
it hurts, but it soons goes away and i can resume my normal day!

hungcuriousNC: If it's a full blown throbber, I'll jack off. It's it not, I'll just play with it a while until it goes down and I can pee. LOL

Milkbone: I take my wood and I poke my girl in the ass with it. If she is not there, I'll go to the bathroom and take a piss but I have to stay way back because its to hard for me to hold it down. Im pretty use to it now.

blo-gasm: [quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1048832783;start=0#6 date=03/28/03 at 18:25:56]If I have to pee, I'll pee it off. If I don't, I'll just j/o.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm with you Milkbone... i gotta stand way back to get the angle down but usually she is there to take care of business. The dicey part comes when I'm at home for a holiday or at someone elses house and they come in to get me up in the morning and the covers are off the bed or couch and I hear something like "dayum!" or "oh my god" and I think to myself.. here we go again...

Chilazer: I agree with a lot of the other guys. It's just way easier to jack off first... then let it go down before I piss. Let me add... that I've always found that an orgazm is a lot more intense before you piss. If I piss first, my load is a lot smaller and the orgazm is diminished. Tony~

Javierdude22: I don't ALways sport wood in the morning, but a few times a week....definately....hm...and i seem to wake up mor happy then as well, whats that about...? ;)

Maybe it was a nice....nice.....NICE dream...anyway, i never pissed it off, usually i think about my next door aging neighbour and her cottage cheese bum....thatll get anything down! Lol...but sometimes jerking i guess, yup...

TragicWhiteKnight: How much morning wood would a woodchuck jack if a woodchuck could get wood? Every morning, jutting up like a oversized sundial - the only way to get rid of it is with a nice long jack (waking up 30 minutes before I have to is pretty common, just to start the day with a smile on my face...or a stain on my sheets). The fact I have to pee makes it better since it makes clean-up a piece of cake...

"If you go down to the morning woods today, you're sure of a BIG surprise..." etc

gigantikok: I usually wake up half hard. And if I am totally erect upon wake up time, i usually force it between my legs until it shrinks down a bit.

Rapha: i have morning wood almost everytime i wake up...its so hard that i almost dont pee,,,,then if stays as hard as when i try to pee ,,i masturbate,,sometimes its good to masturbate when u get up ,,,u feel a good sensation :D

bigvarsity: well for me i can either pee than jerk off or jerkoff than i have to pee, but either way i would prolly end up doing both