Morning Wood...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by OMEN_0075, Aug 1, 2009.

1. OMEN_0075

OMEN_0075 New Member

My girl left me after 4 years and now I wake up with the most painfull morning wood. I never used to sleep nude but now I have to because it gets very unconfortable when my breifs are restricting the penis. It used to be I just roll over and she would take care of it, but now I just wake up with a huge erection. Ya, I know, just handle it, but I am getting burnt out on that.
    I know I need to get out and meet someone to replace my ex, but I seem to be in a work more than play type of situation lately.

Not sure what answers I will get or even if I really want answers. Just want to vent a little to the LPSG world.

:confused:

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sad to hear of the demise of the relationship. But as one who has been there and done that may I assure you that "The Best Is Yet To Come!!"

Keep your options open and look forward.

P.S. There is nothing wrong with taking the problem "In Hand."

3. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

So sorry - both for your physical and emotional pain.
    Just know that time goes by, not necessarily heals things,
    but you get used to the emotional pain so you're better
    equipped to handle each new horrible situation.
    Been through enough to know....

Best wishes for a brighter tomorrow. :>)

4. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    wank that thing....then get out there and kick some ass in this world....plenty more ladies willing to take her place in your bedroom....things generally work out for the best.

5. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Hey, man, giving up regular sex is a bitch. You probably used to wake up with the same boners when she was there, but the ultra-stiffness of them was a good thing 'cause it meant fun times with her. Now it just reinforces that you got no one with you. That sucks.

My experience is that we never, ever have anyone around for intimate sexy fun until, all of a sudden, we do. It always used to happen to me out of the blue. When I went looking for it, that's when it was nowhere to be found. Happy trails, bud.

6. B_cillian6

B_cillian6 New Member

anyone willin to be my cam slave

7. B_cillian6

B_cillian6 New Member

cam slave wanted for cam 2 cam action im dying wit hornyness

8. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Firstly, you should be grateful for the morning woods you've been having. If they say anything at all it's that you're still in good health. Now, it can't be pleasant being used to waking up next to someone and comes one morning that is no more. Ain't nothing you can do about that now, brother. What I think you should do is move on with your life. Staying hidden behind your work for fear of another pain isn't going to help you. No women are going to come find you in your bedroom if you're there feeling bad for yourself. Get up, suit up and hit the town. You can do it!

9. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    Did you ever think that maybe she got tired of having to 'just take care of it.' I mean I don't know, but maybe she felt a little taken for granted. Sex is a give and take, not something for one person to just handle. Again, I don't know the situation... just a thought
    Garg MAn

10. OMEN_0075

OMEN_0075 New Member

Hey thanks for all the input and insight , I was just posting to vent but I see that it really is an issue among us.
    And yes there was more to the situation than I lead on to, and yes I got f*?kin screwed over. Already went through the pissed stage, now comes the forget and find another stage......

11. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

pound your pud

12. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wank at night. The morning woods will be much easier to forgive and forget. Once you get up and take your shower, the erection generally subsides.

Think about margarat Thatcher naked on a beach on a cold rainy day.

13. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Good luck - the best is still waiting for you - each day is a gift - go for it!

Draft saved Draft deleted